e p i l o g u e

cynthicize_ happy birthday to me! <3 I GOT A FRICKIN CAR!!

ranboomc please don't kill me please don't kill me
cynthicize_ IM A GREAT DRIVER!
ranboomc GET OFF YOUR PHONE!

tommyinnit HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYN <3
cynthicize_ THANK YOU TOM <3

tubbo_ happy birthday cynthicize underscore
cynthicize_ thank you tubbo underscore

ranboomc happy birthday love <3
cynthicize_ thamk you babe <3

Cynthicize_ is live!
BIRTHDAY STREAM! COME JOIN! ft. tubbo, tommy, ranboo, AND ME!

"HAHA BITCH!" Cynthia screamed as Tommy landed on Park Place, her owned monopoly property.

"YOU STUPID AMERICAN!" He yelled back, throwing the money at her angrily.

"Guys, Lexi is trying to sleep." Ranboo reminded immediately making Cynthia shut up and slap anyone who talked loudly.

"Do not wake the sleeping five year old or i will personally hurt all of you." She whispered aggressively. They promptly quieted down for the rest of the stream before turning it off.

Ranboo had Tommy and Tubbo fly our for the girls birthday as a surprise. The other surprise arriving soon. They cleaned up the monopoly board game, Ranboo having beat all of them, when they heard small footsteps on the stairs.

"Tia! Tia!" The girl whined, rubbing her eyes.

"Hello, darling. Are you okay?" Cynthia asked, kneeling down to her level. The girl said nothing but wrapped her arms around Cynthia's neck. She picked her up and started pouting at her boyfriend. He smiled, knowing how much the two lived each other.

Cynthia sat down on the couch, holding the girl and stroking her hair. She too fell asleep, cradling the girl in her arms. Tommy Tubbo and Ranboo finished cleaning up, allowing the two girls to sleep.

The house was cleaned up and soon her mother and father walked into Ranboo's home with his parents. After her parents took a few pictures of the two girls cuddled up, Tubbo Tommy and Ranboo went to stream while both parents started cooking dinner.

After a while the girl woke up to a loud bang coming from upstairs. The smaller cuddled into her didnt even flinch at the sound.

"Sorry mom!" Cynthia heard her boyfriend yell from his bedroom. Cynthia carefully laid down the girl on the couch and grabbed her mask and glasses in case Ranboo was streaming with facecam.

Cynthia walked up the stairs and texted Ranbooc hearing the ding from outside the door.

"Facecam is on!" Ranboo yelled. Chnthia put on the mask and glasses before walking into the room. The trio were playing scary game, Ranboo and Tommy not being the biggest fans.

"Hello." Ranboo said, spinning in his chair to see the girl. She stayed silent, the effects of her nap lingering. She pointed to the chair he was sat in and he nodded witb a smile she knew was there.

Cynthia sat in the boys lap and curled in on herself. She placed her head on his chest directly under his head, feeling comfort from his presence.

"We have a birthday visitor chat, she's just really tired." Ranboo said as he turned back around.

"Hey, Tom, hand me the blanket over there please." Ranboo asked softly and Tommy agreed.

"What game are you playing?" Cynthia asked, looking at the screen.

"Sister Location." Ranboo spoke and she gasped, having played this game for weeks tying to beat it.

"What level are you on?" She asked, taking the blanket from Tommy.

"We can't beat four." Tubbo answered with a sigh as they lost once again, having to hear the same thing over again. Chat was making fun of them.

"Can I try?" She asked, sitting up.

"Yeah." Ranboo answered, moving the chair to the desk. She was concentrated for a good few moments before taking a deep breath and starting the round. She completed it after two failed attempts of being jump scared.

"Alright chat, she's a frickin god!" Tommy yelled loudly. Ranboo's phone dinged, signaling he had a message.

"Alright chat! We actually have plans tonight, so we have to go! bye chat!" Ranboo said, hurriedly ending the stream. Ranboo lifted the girl happily and covered her eyes as he lead her downstairs. She groaned and complained but never made a move to make him uncover her eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled as Ranboo uncovered her eyes. She started immediately tearing up at the overwhelming joy she had felt wash over her.

As she recognized all of the familiar faces of her family, her boyfriends family, and her two best friends stood ok either side if her, she knew this is the life she was meant to have. At least up to this point.

Ranboo's arms snaked around her waste and he kissed her neck softly. She turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, linking her hands together. She stood on her toes to press a short lived, chaste kiss on his lips.

She was happy. He was happy. The both were so caught up in their own embrace and happiness that everything else seemed to fade. And as if the song couldn't be more perfectly fitted for the both, they knew that no matter what their hearts were destined for each other.