t e n

❤️                             💬                            ✈️

❤️ 💬 ✈️

cynthicize_ hello! i am back! i have lost some hundred followers, but that is a-okay! i had some personal things to take care of. those of you who stayed are in for a treat! me and ranboo have so much planned! also can we get pogs in the comments for how successful he is so far! he is killing it! bedwars stream at 11pm est, be there or be square. 😎

ranboomc that's my flannel :D

ranboomc we're so swaggy. best friend goals. im proud of you, C.
   cynthicize_ im so proud of you too! your growing so quickly!
   ranboomc you'll be up there soon enough, right by my side. its us against the universe <3
   cynthicize_ *sobs*
   ranboomc NO NO NO! IM ON MY WAY! I HAVE SOME things TO GIVE YOU!

user1 OMG OMG OMG YOURE BACK! AH IM SO HAPPY! I MISSED YOUR CONTENT!
   cynthicize_ me too! :D
   user1 *dies*

tommyinnit WOMAN?! TALKING TO NEWEST MEMBER OF SMP?!
   tubbolive HI TOMMY
   ranboomc what are you two brits doing here?
   cynthicize_ RANBOO SHUT UP THE BRITS ARE SPEAKING TO ME!
   ranboomc suddenly my legs are broken and so is my will to come over -_-
   cynthicize_ nononononono im sorry D:
   tommyinnit AMERICAN WOMAN! HELLO I AM TOMMYINNIT! FEAR ME!
   cynthicize_ you do not scare me sir.
   tommyinnit uhhhhhh. yes i do.

dreamwastaken hello ranboo's friend!
   cynthicize_ *passes away*
   ranboomc dream you killed my best friend :((
   dreamwastaken does that mean she can't be whitelisted now? what a shame.
   cynthicize_ AND SUDDENLY I AM GHOSTICIZE_
   wilbursoot DOES GHOSTBUR HAVE A FRIEND BESIDES GLATT?! POOOOOOOG!
   cynthicize_ ranboo hurry up i will have a heart attack if another comments are you aren't here to help me not scream and wake my mother from her slumber.
   ranboomc open your door dummy.

"Ranboo im shaking. Ranboo im shaking. Ranboo im shaking. What have you done. You have made the fucking dreamsmp comment on my post. What has happened?" The girl ranted, voice shaky and quiet. She was sat atop her counter and Ranboo was standing next to her.

"Well i think you just explained it to be honest. The members of the smp have commented on your post. I thought it was quite obvious there, love."

"Don't call me love, i'll start sobbing."

"No thank you, love."

"Ranboo Live if you do not stop i will-"

"You will what, post my face on social platforms? Not stream with me? What, what will happen?"

"You- I- Ranboo i despise you."

"Awe, i despise me too."

"Why would you ever despise yourself. You're amazing."

"Your moods changed rather quickly there, love."

"Ranboo!" She groaned, her face going red. She loved the boys company, more than she'd ever admit to him. He reciprocated that feeling tenfold.

"Let's go set up for stream." Ranboo said with a laugh. He carried her up the stairs over his shoulder before plopping her down on the beanbag in her filming room. She giggled softly as she clung onto Ranboo, making him fall on top of her. He laughed before realizing how close they were.

"Hi." She said softly, searching his eyes for any type of emotion. He smiled gently, his grayish-blueish eyes swimming with happiness.

"Hello." He spoke back, a small rasp to his soft voice. His hair was soft and fell in between them, it's length growing with each and every passing day. It was a lighter brown compared to hers. His smile greatly invited the flame of desire and passion in her chest and made it grow tenfold.

His feeling was mutual as he stared into her eyes. He saw emotions of such intensity there was no word to place on it. Her smile was like the light of a thousand suns and her laugh enough to put a smile on anyone's face who heard.

Ranboo was falling for the girl, and he hadn't even realized it. Though Cynthia had recognized her feelings, she never could figure out the extent of them. The feeling was very mutual and neither could sense it. This being said, would it ruin them as a whole duo dynamic or would they realize it in time before their candle burns out and all that's left is the wax at the bottom of the jar.

Ranboo helped Cynthia up and nudged her towards her desk. He brought up his old chair that he'd stored in the room, as now he had his unicorn one.

People in their class had a field day with that one. He had to explain how it was an ongoing inside joke with his cousin and she got it for him to continue it. He hadn't put it together before she'd passed and he found it recently and put it together.

While the story was a lie, his cousin's passing wasn't and it set him in a different type of mood for the rest of class. A longing and grief that'd only go away slightly with time.

"Wanna drive around before i have to stream with you?" Ranboo asked, looking at her as they just spun slightly in their chairs.

"Yeah, i want aux though." She replied, rushing out of the room and towards the front door. He followed behind with a smile that showed purely admiration.

They walked towards the boy's house so they could obtain his car and drove around until the stream was to start and Ranboo was to go home.