t h i r t e e n

❤️                        💬                           ✈️

❤️ 💬 ✈️

cynthicize_ ranboo's car drives very smoothly

ranboomc it does, i have to drive it
   cynthicize_ i wanna drive again
   ranboomc no we almost died
   cynthicize_ i think its fine 😎

"Ranboo. I am beyond bored, help me." Cynthia complained as she hung upside down in the passenger seat.

"Why the hell are you upside down, Cynthia?" Ranboo laughed.

"Because i wanna be, gotta problem bucko?" She sassed with a smile.

"No ma'am, i do not." He laughed. Cynthia caught herself admiring the boys laugh and enjoying the sound maybe a bit too much for it to just be friendly.

"Sit up, i wanna do a tiktok."

"But i dont have my-"

"I won't post it, i promise." She smiled, setting up her phone. It was connected to her airpods, therefore, she set up her phone and gave Ranboo one airpod.

Saying her nerves were high would be an understatement. Her heart was racing, her palms were sweating, her body was hot. Cynthia was so beyond anxious and nervous for the boy's reaction, she might have had a heart attack.

The music play and she looked at him for a response.

"You're such a dork, did you know that?" He laughed. The tips of his ears turned red as did his face.

"I do now." She laughed, smiling as they got lost within one another. Neither could feel how magnetic they were to one another. Neither could feel the effects they had on the other. Neither wanted to recognize their feelings out of fear for being rejected.

The Electric Love tiktok song played and Ranboo leaned down to connect their lips. It was a quick peck, as if something they'd do everyday for the rest of their lives. Neither complained of how short lived the kiss seemed to be. Neither commented on how both of them craved the delicate touch once more. The both were satisfied, temporarily, until one of the two teens sitting in the car in the middle of an opening within a forest, would finally confess to the feelings building and compiling over the course of three or four months.

Their drive back home was filled with comfortable silence. It was now the beginnings of December and the pair were singing with the heat blasting. As they pulled into Cynthia's driveway, the song ended and faded as did the rest of the sounds within the car as it turned off.

"Would you like me to come inside?"

"Oh, uh, no it's alright." She hesitated, forcing the words out of her mouth.

"Alright. Call me if you need me and i'll pick up. Stay safe, C." Ranboo replied with a soft, inviting smile. She stepped out of his car and walked to her door. She hadn't heard his car pull away until a few moments after she was inside the house, safe.

| time skip |

Ranboo got a call at 3 in the morning. While he was still awake, the number was unknown and he hadn't had the energy to answer. He didn't answer. The same number rang him and didn't stop until he had answered.

"Hello?" He said as he answered the phone on it's fifth dialed try.

"Ranboo?" Cynthia's voice rang out. His body relaxed back into his chair and a small smile ghosted his lips.

"Hey, why are you calling from a different number?"

"Oh, it's my moms phone. So im kinda in the hospital because i kinda fell down the stairs and probably kinda broke my collarbone." Cynthia explained.

"What?" Ranboo asked, concerned for the girl.

"Im fine, just need to get it looked at."

"Do you want me to come in? Were you just updating me? What do you-

"Ranboo, im fine. My mom is signing paperwork and i have to have some things done. If you want to drive in go ahead, but i assume you're doing school work and you haven't slept yet." Cynthia said, Ranboo could hear the smile that was spread across her features.

"I mean yeah, but i could drive up if you want. It's only fifteen minutes." He replied, worried for the girl.

"Im fine."

"And you know this how?"

"Well i'll figure it out soon enough. Are you coming in or not so i know to tell my mom to keep an eye out." She said with a small giggle.

"Yeah, i'll come by. I should be there soon. Did you need anything while im on my way?"

"You."

"Alright, Cynthia, im on my way. Please be safe, love." Ranboo whispered through the phone. He hung up and sighed, knowing he'd get in trouble once again for sneaking out so late at night. He grabbed his keys off of his nightstand despite it and slipped on his shoes. He grabbed a hoodie from his closet and walked down the stairs. He made a beeline for the front foor and walked out of it rather quickly.

Unlocking his car, he opened the door and got into the drivers seat, putting the keys in the ignition. He drove to the hospital, a car passing him by every few moments. The silence was deafening.

Funny, isn't it? How he'd drop everything and risk it all just to see a girl? His parents warned him that if he continued his behavior his streaming and seeing the girl would go down the drain in an instant, but he didnt care. He just cared about her.