s e v e n t e e n

❤️                        💬                         ✈️

❤️ 💬 ✈️

ranboomc me and my gf are cute 🤪

cynthicize_ oh? who's that 🥸
   ranboomc oh? idk 🥸
   tubbo_ stip fucking with everyone ☹️
   cynthicize_ hi tubbo <3
   tommyinnit SAY HI TO ME!
   cynthicize_ hi tommy <3
   ranboomc say hi to me
   cynthicize_ hi babe <3
   user WHAT WHAT WHAT

wilbursoot yeahhh! ranboo's a ladies man!
   cynthicize_ visit soon?
   wilbursoot only for you <3

The sky grew dark and Cynthia noticed how her mom made eyes at the boy she was sitting on.

"Hey, why don't we go on a drive." Ranboo suggested, tapping the girls leg so she could stand. She didnt get the message.

"What? I mean sure, but why the sudden suggestion?" She asked. Apparently the remark Ranboo made earlier slipped her mind.

"Just wanna hang out a bit." He replied, nudging her body to stand. She got the message this time around and stood.

"Is that okay?" She asked, looking for her dad's permission more than her mothers.

"Of course." Her father replied, reading her eyes well. "I'll be here when you return sweetie."

Cynthia nodded, walking into the kitchen with Ranboo to exit the house. She ran to his car as she left her shoes in the house. The car was freezing cold, Ranboo having already started the car to change that.

The car ride was about fifteen to twenty minutes and as they pulled in, Cynthia recognized it all. The trees, the way the moon shined through the clearing in the trees. This was the place she knew she was falling for Ranboo.

when life leaves you high and dry, i'll be at your door tonight. if you need help, if you need help.

"Ive known you such a long time, Cynthia."

i'll shut down the city lights. i'll lie, cheat, i'll beg and bribe. to make you well, to make you well.

"Yeah. Since what, June?"

when enemies are at your door, i'll carry you way from war. if you need help, if you need help.

"Yeah, since June. I met you in person in September, October? Cant for the life of me remember what specific day but that was the day everything changed."

your hope dangling by a string, i'll share in your suffering. to make you well, to make you well.

"Really?"

give me reasons to believe.

"Of course it was. It was the day my only two friends became one."

that you would do the same for me.

"I was your only friend?"

'cause i would do it for you, for you

"Cynthia, you were so much more than a friend to me."

baby im not moving on, i'll love you long after your gone

"You were the girl of my dreams."

for you, for you

"You are the girl of my dreams."

you will never sleep alone, i'll love you long after your gone

"I literally felt so many things for you and felt ashamed because of Austin."

and long after your gone gone gone

"But austin is out of the picture now."

you're my backbone youre my cornerstone

"He is, you're correct."

youre my crutch when my legs stop moving

"So ok have your feelings changed?"

youre my headstart

"Not in the slightest Cynthia."

youre my rugged heart

"Im so in love with you. From day fucking one ive been head over heels. Over time i just so happened to confirm it and somehow fall more in love."

you're the pulse thats ive always needed

"Cynthia Mills, you're my best friend and always will be. You have been by my side nonstop and i have never once purposely left you by any means."

like a drum, baby, dont stop beating

"I pin you in classes as a joke but its really because j love admiring how pretty you look or how you scrunch up your nose to hide a yawn."

like a drun, baby, dont stop besting

"I play minecraft with you because it reminds me of the time we met and how many times you convinced me i could make it if i streamed."

like a drum, baby, dont stop beating

"God i fucking adore you so much it hurts. I cant ever think about you not liking me back because it hurts so fucking much. But you do, you do like me back. This whole thing, me and you, its real. It's the realest thing ive ever felt."

like a drum

"I want to make it even more real."

my heart never stops

"I want you to be mine, officially. Not just the pet names and the late nights and the car rides and dates but no strings attached. I want you with the label and i want the petty fights and the future."

beating

"Cynthia, i want you to be my girlfriend."

for

She was stunned, taking in the entirety of what Andrew spoke to her.

you

"Of course i'll be your girlfriend!"

a/n- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! For any of my non thanksgiving celebrators, im still very grateful for you and everything you do for me! I love each and every one of you! have an amazing day!!