n i n e

❤️                       💬                        ✈️

❤️ 💬 ✈️

cynthia.mills.03 i really love you. im sorry.

post has been deleted

RanbooLive is live!
Skywars stream! Come join! I know it's late but im important! Or go to sleep and rewatch the vod!

Ranboo nor Cynthia had reached out to one another since the incident. That was now three days ago. It is now the 28th, a very cold and snowy Saturday. Her mom was home for the first time in over a week and Cynthia had to be as quiet as possible, seeing that her mom was asleep.

Cynthia sat outside with nothing more than Ranboo's hoodie, some sweats, and a blanket to keep her warm. She missed him, more than she'd expected.

Seeing as the pair streamed everyday as well as together, their fans were starting to get worried. Cynthia hadn't posted on instagram nor streamed in so long, she was losing her follow count. Ranboo, on the other hand, was increasing tenfold. He had streamed for the first time on the SMP the night prior and his follower count was tripling.

He was now streaming Skywars and everyone was asking him about Cynthia and the duo who'd not spoken online in days. Well, not everyone as there were thousands of newcomers who knew nothing about the duo.

"Chat me and C are fine. She's going through some personal things at the moment and she said she'll address them when she was ready. She doesn't want to stream or put more pressure on herself right now. She's alright, we are alright. On that note im gonna end stream here. Thank you so much for your donations and support tonight. Even if you simply followed me, thank you. Please take care if yourselves and i will see you tomorrow, hopefully. Bye chat!"

Ranboo bid them a whole hearted goodbye before ending stream. He minimized the tab and went into discord. Calling her had never been this hard before. He was confused about his feeling for the girl so when they kissed and he felt as if he'd been used, he hadn't wanted to dive directly back into things with her.

For the past three days he'd dwelled on his feelings. He liked her, there was no denying that factor, but did he want to fall in love with his best friend?

Yes, yes he did. He sat down and he thought about it for hours on end. He wanted this girl to be his. For all of the hurt Austin caused her to be fixed, by him. He wanted to be hers. Problem was, did she want it back?

Before the boy could talk himself out of it, he rung the girl on discord. She didn't answer. He called once more but to her phone. Again, no answer.

He wanted to work things out with her, but if she couldn't put in the same amount of effort, how was it to work? Ranboo was a smart kid, but he let his emotions take the lead on this when he shouldn't have. He knew that if the girl hadn't answered there was a reason. He knew that if she was upset like he was, she would have her phone off and away from her. He knew this, yet he wouldn't think about any of it until after. Which always made things worse.

Ranboo jogged the distance to her house and knocked on the door. He heard the patting of footsteps walk towards the door before it opened slowly. Cynthia looked like a wreck. It was in this moment he realized the amount of damage and debris that had been caused by one small action.

"Ranboo? What are you- What are you doing here?" She asked, stepping outside. It was flurrying and he was underdressed but he couldn't care less.

"Im sorry. I shouldn't have accused you so easily on you using me to get back at Paige. Though that genuinely how it felt and looked, i know you wouldn't do that. And-"

"No i did." She said with a sigh. Ranboo could feel his heart twist upon itself.

"What?" He asked, voice barely a whisper.

"I did, im not going to lie to you. I did use the fact that Paige had a crush on you again her to get back at her. But i also used it to help me figure out my feelings for..well you. I have been confused for the longest time. Even while i was with Austin, i was questioning it. I still am now if im honest. I just didn't think you'd like me back and when you kissed me my head spiraled and i couldn't explain it before you left and im sorry. I miss you, Andrew."

Ranboo scratched his shoulder as goosebumps started to arise. His phone was vibrating violently in his pocket, but he didn't care. All he cared about was this moment unfolding in front of him.

"You're shaking." The boy pointed out softly.

"It's only snowing." She laughed quietly.

"Did you wanna finish this over discord? Your moms home and i don't wanna barge in, especially since it's 3am."

"Can we finish it over discord or facetime? We tend to get loud when were here."

"Of course." He said, slowly descending her driveway."

"Hey Ranboo."

"Hm?" He hummed, turning back around to face her. The girl ran up to him, dropping the blanket wrapped around her. She hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." She mumbled into his chest. He smiled and nodded with a small laugh. The pair walked away from one another to talk over discord about their situation.

They stayed up until 6am just talking to one another about the various things that'd happened in the last few days.