t h r e e

❤️                             💬                            ✈️

❤️ 💬 ✈️

cynthicize_ happy 18 months loser <3

   turning_thepaige check groupchat

   ranboomc 18 month pog 😎

this post has been deleted

It's been weeks since the move. Cynthia was becoming more comfortable in her home. Not only was she comfortable by herself, but knowing Andrew is just down the street helped her out as well.

It's now the early days of November and Ranboo's follower count has sky rocketed since she convinced him to post on his TikTok.

Cynthia figured once he got big she'd be left in the dust. She'd prepare herself to get left behind. Especially since it wasn't a slow going process, he grew rapidly. Everytime Ranboo got a chance he shouted out Cynthia's channel. He played with her. He streamed with her. He raided her. He did everything in his power to make her grow alongside him.

As quickly as he grew, she was right there with him. Every follower count he'd hit, she was right behind him by a few days to a week. Cynthia and Ranboo were closer than probably even her, Paige, and Austin.

That said a lot.

And in saying that, Austin definitely took notice of this. He noticed how when she left the calls early she'd be calling Ranboo. If she was busy, she was busy with Ranboo. If she didn't answer her phone, she was streaming with Ranboo.

While that's definitely not all she was doing. She'd been cleaning the house for her mother. Making dinner for the pair. Inviting Andrew over to help with school work. Streaming was just one of the many things she'd done, he never saw the behind the scenes part of any of this. Austin became a very pissed off boyfriend.

Buddies <3
Ausie <3, Paige My Love <3, Cyd <3

Ausie <3 - Paige dragged me here.

Paige My Love <3 - Indeed i did. I wanna confess something that you're not gonna like.

Cyd <3 - did you get suspended again?

Paige My Love <3 - Worse than that...

Ausie <3 - Paige lets not do this now.

Cyd <3 - wait...what's going on? why is Austin involved?

Paige My Love <3 - Uhm...
Paige My Love <3 - Okay so don't freak out. Austin cheated on you.

Ausie <3 - Wanna finish that so i don't look like a prick?

Paige My Love <3 - With me. He cheated on you with me.
Paige My Love <3 - He kissed me and then i kissed back and it kind of escalated...

Cyd <3 changed Paige My Love <3 to "Paige"
Cyd <3 changed Ausie <3 to "Austin"
Cyd <3 changed Cyd<3 to "Cynthia"
Cynthia changed the group name to "Group Chat"

Cynthia ignored any messages after that. Her heart was broken. He cheated on her with her best fucking friend. Both were in the wrong. Neither will be her friend again.

The teenage girl felt alone. She felt as if she had nobody. I guess crying on the floor in your home by yourself could do that to you.

Ranboo, she needed Ranboo. She hadn't ever called anyone quicker than what she did on that late Sunday night. He was streaming. He still picked up.

"C!" He exclaimed happily. He noticed her silence. His stream became muted and his voice grew worried.

"What's wrong?" Ranboo asked.

"Austin cheated on me." She spoke quietly, holding bavk her sobs.

"Alright guys i'm going to end the stream there. I hopw you all enjoyed! Thank you for the subs and the follows! Have a good night!" Ranboo ended his syream and immediately started to try and calm the girl.

"Where do you live?" He asked. Ranboo wanted to comfort her in person, maybe he could.

"I moved to S-San Francisco.."

"Hey! That's where i live! If you give me your address i can drive to come see you. You can be the forst person to see ny face."

"I dont wanna make you uncomfortable." She sobbed, finally letting her emotions out.

"Send me your address. I'll be over." He said wuickly before disconnecting the call. She sent her address as she sobbed on her bed.

A knock echoed off her walls. She made her way downstairs and opened the door.

"Oh- Hi Andrew, i'm actually currently waiting on some com-"

"Ive been able to see your face this entire time, and ive been to stupid to realize." He whispered as he lifted her off the ground. "Cynthia ive never run faster in my life."

"But-"

"It's Ranboo you idiot." He chuckled.

In that moment time stopped. In that one singular minute she felt okay. When she hugged him back, knowing it was Ranboo. When she let go, seeing it was Andrew. When her words collided and her best friends, were simply one.

"Oh my god, hello. Hi Hi Hi!" She replied with a small, teary laugh.

"You being 6'6 makes sense now."