Chapter 16: Someone Special

I can't believe it's been so long sorry guys. The good news is that I applied to college! Here's hoping I get into one.

RECAP:

Instead I made my way into the bath tub. I had laid down some pillows and blankets that I grabbed off a maid cart. 

They didn't make it any more comfortable. Jason and Ally had tried convincing me not to sleep in there but I obdurately refused. Half an hour later the bathroom door opened and Jason carried me into his bed. Any resistance would have been futile and self-punishing.

The sun streamed in through the window and I lifted Jason's arm off of me to get up and brush my teeth. There's no such thing as space on a bed between mates. At night we could cuddle but during the day it was war again.

When I was done, I looked back at Jason he looked so peaceful sleeping. He was kind of like a raccoon, they look all nice and cute and soft and furry but then they take out their razor sharps claws on their freaky little hands and start acting all mischievous and what not.

Chapter 16:

"Elle, Elle! Where are you?" Jason called.

Not this again. I stepped out the bathroom where I had been putting my hair into a ponytail.

"May I help you?" I asked politely.

"Where'd you go?" he asked

"The bathroom genius." I smiled and hopped onto the bed.

"So what are we up to today? I'm well energized and ready rock and roll."

They exchanged looks and shrugged. Apparently their were-spidey senses were broken around me.

"Maybe your were sense are broken around me." I suggested to put them at ease.

" I've never heard of that happening. Not to mention you're Jason's mate he should be able to really sense you.

I threw my hands up and walked away. These people just search for problems. I mean we were all fine for now so why push it? I went into the closet looking for an extra ice bucket. A sharp kick to my behind sent me flying in with Jason behind on my tail. I heard a cackle from the other side of the closet door. 

"For a werewolf you aren't that graceful sometimes." I stated to Ally. 

He ignored my comment and yelled to Ally.

"Open this door up right now or I'll break it down." He yelled.

"No, not until you two stop acting like tools. This is a great time for you to straighten out your problems! Meanwhile I'll go get breakfast. You better be normal before I get back." She yelled back

How exactly were we acting like tools?

"This is so cliché." I called out before I heard a door slam.

Light poured into the small closet less than minute later Jason had broken the door, apparently closets don't lock but the chair underneath the door knob was beyond repair.

I started to write a note for the maid service, after I made both beds.

"Maybe Ally was right and we should talk." Jason said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Probably but I don't want our talk to transform into another fight where you call me selfish and irritating." 

The way most of them do.

"Okay I take that back. I never should have said that. But you made it seem like I didn't give a shit about you."

I twirled the charm bracelet he gave me for my birthday. I never took it off even when I was really mad at him.