Blast in the past KEY Chapter

♥Hello lovies♥

This chapter is what I call a 'key chapter' it unlocks one mystry but leads to another. Now I believe all of you can fingure it out. You may or may not want to leave me a comment on what you think. Alright so here's to the first update of 2014. Beware its short but then again so are keys. ;p

Vote, comment, or just read, but I would love to see a comment on other chapters where there is any confusion. 

“She’s perfect. Great choice, Stevenson.”

“Sir, that’s not her it’s the wolf, the one on the right. The other one is just a human that was just there.”

“She’s not a wolf, Stevenson?”

“No sir.”

“I want her, use her for the experiment and make it clean. The other one can be included though.”

“Yes sir, she’s a human though, certain negative effects are to be expected. I cannot tell the outcome of these.”

“Stevenson. Please stop talking. Plan the tests and take them, simple. Science is a team sport, someone has to take one for the team. What did you say her name was?”

Stevenson quivered.

“I didn’t say her name sir.”

“Find out and file her.”

*Two weeks later*

“Let me get this straight, you’ll pay me to tease this chick?”

“Essentially yes.”

“Why would I want your money? My parents aren’t strapped for cash, that’s wrong. What kind of sub are you? This is basically illegal isn’t it?”

“I already told you little girl, I’m not really your substitute teacher.

“Well I’m not doing it. Keep your filthy cash. By the way dummy I’m seven, that means I’m not a little girl.”

“Is there a problem here?” a new voice interrupted.

“Who are you? Are you in leagues with this nut?”

“Stevenson. Drug this scrap and make her forget any of this ever happened. Pick someone else.”

“Sir, that drug isn’t finished being developed yet. It might have unwarranted effects.”

“Kill her then. Use your head and be creative. I don’t care just make it clean.”

“Leave that girl alone, if I’m not making fun of her, then neither are you two goons.”

A squeal and a drop to the floor later, there was one less student in class.

*Four days later*

“Sir the tampered rohypnol was administered to the young were-female child. Should we continue to monitor her, she was returned to her home and the parents were told that she fell asleep on the bus. No more questions were asked.”

“Fair enough Stevenson. What was the girls name again? Matisse right? Keep an occasional tab on her.”

“Okay sir what about the Josephs girl?”

“Why are you asking so many questions? Drug the parent and bring her in once a week for studying before we start testing on the girl.”

*Eight years later*

“Tell AP to set something up. Distress levels need to be up, so her guard is down. Occupy the mother we need her to renew some negotiations with the wolves.”  

“Take her by the pond.”

“But there’s going to be a snow storm”

“Stevenson”

“Sorry”

“Phase 2 is about to begin”

I know its short and there's not much info in it, but its the thought that counts.