Chapter 11

I am not sure why but the preview for this chapter is on the next chapter so skip to that one and then come back if you haven't seen it yet. Oh and don't forget to play the song wile reading the chapter. 

Okay, this is my third time writing this chapter and I really hope it won't get deleted again. I'm sorry for the late update, I have excuses but they aren't really worth wasting your time blabbing about. BUT actually, I recenty checked the stats button for my story and I noticed that people are reading and not commenting or voting. Maybe its because everyone thinks the chapters I'm putting out are crappy filler chapters, (I hope not), but anyway in statistic form the reads and feedback for this story are really depressing. I'm not going to beg for votes or say that the chapters will come out faster with more votes because that's not who I am and the odds are the chapters won't come out faster I try to update as frequently as I can. 

This is not edited. Extremely not edited, I will look over the chapter eventually though think of this as the sneaky unedited maunscript. Oh and btw I edited some previous chapters there were some things that didn't make sense, but its nothing major just character appearances and stuff like that. Well if you read this then. thanks and if you didn't then oh well prepare to see more at the bottom, anyways HAPPY READING! 

Chapter:11 

I run until I am flying. Each time my paw hits the ground the thought pesters me. Why can’t I grab the thought? Peck. Peck. It pecks at my brain like a woodpecker to a maple tree. Each time I’m so close to trapping the thought but once again it slips away. The thought doesn’t stop me from running. I run with no direction or place in mind. I’m searching. I cannot remember what I am searching for though. Is it an object? A person maybe?  I pass butterflies and a familiar looking lake. I am tempted to go and play and be young again but my paws won’t let me. So I push though in my search. I keep going until I see a building. It’s white, I’ve been here before. I know where what I’m looking for resides. In this cubic building, this white ordinary building holds whatever I’m looking for. My paws make no effort to take into the building. In fact they make no effort to stay, I’m disappearing, fading.

My bizarre dream is just about enough to wake me up this morning. I examine my hands for any leftover fur or evidence that I was indeed a wolf last night. I know that I am not a werewolf though and the thought of being one doesn’t particularly spark my interest.

 Today the Alphas are coming. It means that today will be the day that Jason’s fate and mine too I guess is finalized. No pressure.

I pin my hair with a fake diamond hair clip. It’s the shaped of some type of butterfly mixed with a heart. It’s sharp; Richard gave it to me when I was four. I remember when I first cut my pinkie on it.

Be careful, it can hurt you.

It’s so pretty, are they diamonds?

If you want them to be

I smoothed my finger over it, gently gliding over the edge. But I’m not gentle enough; my finger gets caught in the catch at the end. It hurts and squeezes my hand; I cry out and beg him to undo it.

He twists the pin open again. Then goes onto say,

Remember beautiful things can hurt you. Sometimes they are the most dangerous. Don’t be afraid though, you too are beautiful.

I’m not dangerous, though.

You are, you’re beautifully dangerous, wear the pin, when you need a little reminder just wear it.

I usually don’t wear it but I don’t feel beautiful or dangerous enough to face the Alpha’s so maybe just maybe not everything that came out of Richards mouth was a lie. It runs in the family though my father Richard lies and so do I, after all as much as I love to deny it I am my father’s daughter.