YOUNGJAE : birthday

[Your POV]

Today is my birthday but unfortunately GOT7 are on Tour so Youngjae can't come. It's really hard dating an idol, specially one that is famous like him. I was really annoyed that Younjae couldn't come. I guess i'll just spend my birthday alone.
Suddenly i received a phone call

------------

"Yoboseo?"

"Hey jagiya~ happy birthday!"

"Youngjae!! I'm so glad you called. Guess what, i'm spending my B-day alone"

"What? Jinjja??" He said surprised

"Yeah it sucks but i understand that you guys can't come."

"I'm really sorry babe" i said

"It's fine"

"Well i have to go, we're gonna start practicing"

"Okay love you~" i said like a baby.

"Love you more my love~"

----------------

I was thinking of what i could do to celebrate my birth, even if it's alone.
I decided to just go out. I went to the wall, where i got myself knew cloths. I went to the park, i went to eat ice cream and lastly i went to the place that Youngjae and i love to go. It's a quite place near a river.

It was already getting dark, the sun was just about to go down. I looked up and saw stars then suddenly there was a shooting star.

"I wish....i wish that my love ones could be here beside me" i closed my eyes as a tear escape.

It was getting darker so i decided to go home. I drove to our house and got of the car. I took my keys and opened the door. The lights were off but i'm pretty sure i left one open...

Suddenly.

[Youngjae's POV]

Today was my girlfriend's birthday, i couldn't leave her alone. So the boys and i prepared a surprise birthday party. We got in her apartment, luckily she wasn't there.

"It's pretty here" Bambam looked around

"Yeah it is" they all approved.

"Guys we have about an hour to preparer everything! Jackson you have the cake?"

"Yup" he said putting it on the table

"Great, Mark and Bambam the decorations?"

"Yup, we're doing it right now" they said putting ballons and all everywhere.

"Awesome, JB & JR? The music?"

"All done" They both said putting our song on.

"Perfect"

I hope she likes my surprise! I hope she doesn't faint or something that will be so awkward. After a few minutes of waiting, the boys i and finally hear her coming near the door.

"Close the lights!!" I whispered.

Then she entered and boom!

"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" We all screamed

Her jaw drooped i was so happy.

"Hey~" i smiled at her.

"Younjae..." She cried

"Ya, don't cry, it's your birthday pabo" i giggled.

"Thank you!" She hugged me tight.

"I'll do everything to make you happy."

"Noona!!!" Bambam and Yugyeom screamed hugging her.

"Hey guys!!" She said happily.

After having fun, dancing, playing games and eating the cake. The boys returned to our dorm and i was left alone with my love. We were cuddling in the bed.

"Like the surprise?" I said caressing her cheek.

"Loved it"

"I'm glad you do" i said kissing her gently.

"My wish came true" she said smiling at me cutely.

"Wish?"

"I wished upon a star that we would see each other today" she pecked my lips

"And we did"

"I love you Youngjae"

"I love you even more Y/N"

~~~~yaaaaay finished! Hope you liked it! If you have request don't be afraid to ask! I'm kinda out of ideas ^^'! Well thanks guys!! Love youu~~~~~