JACKSON: don't leave

[Your POV]

I was in bed waiting for Jackson, to be honest. He should have been home an hour ago. I started being worried, i called him like a million times but no answer. I texted him but nothing. Where is that guy!

Suddenly the door opened and Jackson entered....but he was acting weird...very weird...

"Jackson? Are you ok?" I ask getting up from the bed and going near my boyfriend.

I was about to ask him if he was fine but suddenly he pushed me.
I fell on the floor as i look at him terrified.

"Get away from me!" He screamed.

When he spoke, i smelled something strange...alcohol.
Jackson was drunk.... But why? He didn't even like to drink.

I got up and started punching his chest.

"Why! Did! You! Drink!" I said completely horrified by what was happening.

"Yaaa! Get off me you b*tch!" He pushed you again.

Bitch? That was crossing the line.

"Jackson! Why are you acting like this!!" You cried.

"Because i want you to get out of my life"

With that...my heart broke in a million pieces. I looked at him, destroyed, confused and broken.

"You want me--to get--out of your life--?" I cried looking at him in the eyes.

"Didn't you hear me!" He smirked.

With that i took my luggage and put all my stuff in it. I saw Jackson looking at me while i was crying my heart out.I was going to go when suddenly Jackson back hugged me.

"Mianhae...." He cried.

"Get off me please..." I sobbed.

"Please...i wasn't thinking...i didn't know what i was doing...jebal (Y/N)....stay..." He cried burying his face in my shoulder.

"Jackson.....please let me go...." I cried.

"No (Y/N)......jebal....stay....jebal..." He continued.

"Why?" I cried turning around so i was facing him.

"Because i love you..." He cried getting on his knees.

I look at him...my heart was still in pieces....from hearing him saying mean stuff but also from seeing him crying for me to stay with him.

"Please don't leave me alone....." He cried still on the floor.

I got in his level, and cupped his face.

"I'm not leaving you alone, i promise" i hugged him.

Jackson buried his face on my shoulder and cried.

~~~~omooo omoooo! Did this one before i start studding!! Cause my exams are coming soon!!! Hope you guys liked it, even if it was kind of a sad one! Have a blessed week ^^ ~~~~