JACKSON: sorry

You were walking, heading to school actually. The music was blasting in your ears as you entered school.
It was always the same routine, you listening to music, not even caring about what was around you.
But even though you were trying to be alone, some people were still trying to bother you; like Jackson. "Jackson stupid Wang" he was always in your way, annoying and bothering you.
You never knew why he was picking on you. There was so much people to pick on! But it had to be you.

You wear looking through your phone when you suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouchhh!" You said rubbing your head as you fell down.

"Sorry i didn't mean---"

Suddenly the voice stopped, you look up to see who it was. Jackson.

"I mean...yaaa! You should look where you're going pabo!" He smirked.

"Aishhh..." You said picking up your books. You immediately left.

"Yaaa! Where are you going!!" He screamed annoyed.

"Away from you"

Suddenly someone pulled your arm.

"Yaaa!" You screamed at Jackson.

"Yaaaa! Say your sorry you bumped into me!" He said pointing the place where we fell.

"Wae? Why should i, you bumped into me too" you said looking at him surprised.

"Yaaaa say sorry!" He looked into your eyes.

"Aniyo" you said giggling a bit as you saw him getting mad.

Suddenly you were between Jackson's body and the lockers.

"You think it's funny?" He whispered into your ear.

"Jackson let me go!" You got mad as you tried to get Jackson off you.

"Not until you say sorry"

"Get off!"

Suddenly he made you shut up by putting his lips on yours.
You didn't even know if you liked it or not. You just let him kiss you.

"You lips...i missed--"

Suddenly you pushed Jackson off looking at him surprised. You ran off and went in a classroom.

------------

School was over, and you were the only one left since you liked to stay at school to be alone.
You packed your stuff and left. You were walking when you heard some people yelling at each other. One of the voices was familiar...

"Don't even dare to hurt her" Jackson said getting mad at some guy.

"You won't be able to protect (Y/N) forever Jackson, she doesn't even know you two dated. Amnesia remember? She doesn't care about you. So just let me kill her" the guy laugh at Jackson.

Amnesia? Why is he saying Jackson and me dated?? Did i really lost my memory?

"I will do everything to protect her, even if i have to die"

"Oh! I like that idea! If you die, i can kill her without any problem." He smirked.

Suddenly the man took a gun out off is back pocket. But jackson wasn't aware of that. You didn't know what to do. Suddenly a memory came back.

####flashback####

"Jagiya!" You screamed from your kitchen.

"Ne!! Coming!" Jackson said getting up from the couch.

Suddenly a pair of arms were around of your waist.

"Jagiya~~ let's stay like this" he kissed your cheek.

"Haha aniyo jagi! We have to cook!" You giggled.

"Arasso but promise me we'll cuddle after ok?" He pouted.

"Ne my little baby" you pinched his cheeks kissing him gently.

#####end of flashback####

Tears started falling from your eyes. The guy was about to shoot Jackson. When you got in front of Jackson...taking the bullet for him.
Jackson saw you as tears fell from is eyes. He looked at the guy and beat him up until he was unconscious

"(Y/N)!! Wae?!! Why did you do that pabo!!" He tried to stop the bleeding.

"I--i remember ---jagiya."

"Jagiya..." He cried.

"Saranghae Jackson pabo" you cried.

In a blink of an eye everything went black. The last thing you heard was.

~~i'm sorry~~

~~~~tadadadadss !! How was it?? Sad?? A little to much?? Well still hope you enjoyed reading!! Love you my lovely kiddos ^,^ ~~~~~