JB: 2nd chances?

"You can still love him you know" Junior patted your back, as you wiped the tears of your small face. You were crying because Junior had just discovered that JB had...a girlfriend?
You didn't want to believe it but he wouldn't lie to you. You just had to accept the fact that you couldn't love him anymore.

"I can't Junior...he has..."

"Right, maybe he has a girlfriend...but what tells you, you HAVE to stop loving him? Nothing right?" He smiled trying to cheer you up.

"But it doesn't seem right...." You looked down, and sign.

Junior made you look at him, wiping the tear that had just fallen.

"Does it seem right to you?" He asked

"What?" You frowned, you were confused by Junior's question. So you just stared at him.

"Does it seem right to you, to see them together?" He looked right into your beautiful eyes.

Junior was right...and NO it wasn't right to you to see the both of them together. It wasn't right at all. And you could still love him, not take him from her but...just love him. Just like that.

"Junior, do you think he really likes her?" You finally had the courage to ask. Junior smiled then cupped your face.

"You want the truth?" He smiled.
You nodded and he spoke again with his soft voice.

"Ani, weirdly...i don't think so" he giggled.

Maybe Junior was just telling that to make you feel better you thought. But..what if he was right? It doesn't mean that there's a goal keeper that you can't shoot the ball and win the game. You just had to be you.

-after a few weeks-

"Go talk to him noona" Bambam giggled at you. You looked at him with a surprised face and he just winked.

"No...i mean...i'm a bit.."

"Embarrassed? Why? You guys are friends right! And him having a "girlfriend" doesn't change your friendship" Junior ate his sandwich looking at you smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah you're right" you said laughing at yourself. You were going to go and talk to Jaebum when..suddenly someone blocked your way. You look up and...

"Omg JB!" You said fixing yourself.

"Hey (Y/N) how are you?" He giggled at how cute you were acting.

"I'm...fine..yeah fine, you?" He said as Junior and Bambam were trying not to laugh so hard. You shut your eyes trying to calm yourself.

"I'm great, oh! And i bought something for you" he said taking a small pink box from his backpack. Your eyes widened as he handed you the box.

"For me?" You looked at him surprised, he smiled cutely and nodded.

"It was actually for my girlfriend...well Ex girlfriend..."

"EX WHAT?!?" Junior freaked out, almost dying, chocking with his sandwich...

"Yeah..i found out she was cheating on me..." He gave a weak smile to us. We nodded and said we were sad for him...ok you weren't that sad to be true.

Jaebum looked back at you and smile.
"So the first person i thought of giving this was you" you smiled at him taking the box. You opened it and it was filled with sugary thing, chocolate, macaroons, cookies...

"I thought we could eat it...together" he scratched the back of his head. You said yes, at that moment, the only thing you could do was smile.

"Ummm i feel kinda guilty now...you gave me this and i didn't give you anything" you said embarrassed as the boys smile at your cuteness. JB started thinking, he looked at the box then at you, he cupped his face and then...

"How about this, let's eat lunch together, how about you pay me a...hamburger..?" He said unsure.

"Mmmm...araji! A hamburger it is" you smiled hugging the box.

"Don't wanna interrupt but we have class in like 3 minutes, and we have to go up to the fourth floor..." Bambam started getting all stressed out. All of you looked at each other and started running.

-in class-

"Miss (Y/N)! Miss (Y/N)!"

"Oh ne excuse me..." You snapped back into reality. You looked around, and you were still in class...

"Please stop day dreaming and start listening to the lesson" the teacher put back her glasses and turned around.

"Please stop..blahblahblah" you mimicked her quietly making JB giggle.
You looked at JB and he was writting something, a note maybe? Yup it was a note, he was passing the note around . You were about to get it when.

"What is this? A note? Written by mister Jaebum to miss (Y/N)" she said looking at both of you. Sh*t. You suddenly blushed hard, you cupped your face so that others won't see.

"Let's see what is written on it, since you two are more interested in talking to each other than to listen to my class" JB faced palm himself and started giggled, face buried in his hands.

"(Y/N), hope that this class stops now, i have to tell you something afterwards" The teacher read out loud making you both blush hard as other giggled and talked.

"And what would that something be Mr. Im Jaebum?" She said making us more uncomfortable. He looked at her than back at you. And he suddenly stood up.

"I like her..." He whispered not enough for you to hear but enough for the teacher to hear.

"excuse me?" She said smiling. Your teacher was young so she was probably thinking about how cute this was.

"I LIKE (Y/N), i like you ok" he looked at you bitting his lips making the others scream. Girl's were finding this ultra cute and boys were clapping.

"Silence! I won't punish you this time, because we're studying Romeo and Juliette and this is a great example" the teacher smiled and winked at you.

She went back to the board as others continued teasing JB. Junior gave you thumbs up as your cheeks were burning.

After a few minutes the bell rang and it was over. You got you stuff and went outside. You were pulled back by Jaebum.

"Hey, at least wait for me" he giggled.
You couldn't talk back, you were still shocked about what he said in front of everybody. You couldn't believe it.

"So?" He said putting his hand inside his back pockets.

"Mmm?"

"I like you, do you like me?" He stopped you from walking.

"What if i say yes? What would you do?" You said shyly looking down.

"This maybe" he said making you look at him and he pecked you lips lightly making you feel butterflies in your stomach. This was the start to some new adventures. Junior was right. For the first time that jerk was right.

___________________________

HEYOOOO! Hope you liked this JB imagine!! I'm backeuuh guyss!! Ok i won't be able to post everyday but i'll do my best to just..Post xD so hope you guys are doing well!! And have a great day byeeersss!! ^^

•Author-nim/Unnie