Chapter 7-The Power of Magazines

Raph's POV

I followed Wings out of the dojo to settle what we started. I mean she can't just leave like that and not say anything! Well I guess she did say something...but thats not the point!

"Wings!" I called after her, "Come back here!"

"Don't think so!" She back from the staris, and I could practically here the smirk in her voice.

"You can't just walk away from something like that!" I said, my hot-headness (is that a word?) coming out.

"I just did." Wings said and I saw her disappear into her room.

Great, I thought, just great. I can't believe that I was just stood up to by a girl!

"How could my life get any worse!?" I said to myself and I sat down on my bean bag chair and pulled out my newest comic. I started reading, but I my thoughts kept going over to the other hothead. "Ugh..." I said frustrated, "Stop it Raph, stop it."

Eventually, I heard Donnie go into the lab and Mikey went to the pinball machine. And lastly Leo and Wolf came in and sat down in front of the TV. Of course none of them noticed me. Then I heard Leo say something about Space Heroes and that's when I left. I can't stand that show! It's so annoying! And it has no plot and no purpose! But I'm sure you've heard this before.

Then I heard a noise from inside Wings' room. It sounded like she was super exicited...

"Oh yes!" she said out loud, "Those are the best Sai's out there! I wish I could get them..."

What is she doing? I thought as I stood outside her door, is she reading something or is she just crazy? I thought about the later but decided on the first because it just made more sense (I still think both of them, the girls I mean, are crazy).

"Hey, Wings?" I asked through the door, "You alright?" I heard some movement from the otherside and then the door opened to reveal Wings.

"Are you ease dropping , hot-shot?" Wings said and she leaned agansit the door frame.

"NO" I said quickly and she gave me a look, "I swear, I was just going to my room and then I heard you talking and I just wanted to know why." She gave me another look, "I'm telling the truth!"

"All right...whatever." and she made a move to close the door

"Wait." I said, then mentally cringed. What are you thinking?! Idiot!

"What?" Wings asked

"Whatca reading?" I asked

"Whats it to you?" She asked

"Nothing, just wanted to know."

Wings sighed and then shrugged, "Whatever...just come in and I'll show you." and she stepped aside to let me in. When I walked in I was actually surprised. Wings' room was actually clean...ok, I know that she and Wolf haven't lived here very long but still. I am not the cleanest person, neither is Mikey or even Donnie for that matter. I think Leo and Master Splinter were the only people who actully are clean, besides Wings and Wolf (I think?).

"Whats wrong?" Wings asked

"Nothing, nevermind." Again Wings gave me a spectacle look but then just walked over to her bed and sat down and picked up...

The latest 'Modern Ninja Magazine'.

"W-what?" I stuttered, "How'd you get that?" And I pointed to the magazine.

"Huh?" Wings asked, looking to where I was pointing and shrugged, "Oh that. I don't know, bought it before I came here. Why?"

"I love 'Modern Ninja'!" I said, and Wings' eyebrows rasied

"Really?"

"Yea are you kidding me, their the best!" Wings smiled at me.

"I didn't know you knew how to read hot-shot." and she smirked at me and I frowned

"Ha ha ha." I said sarcastically

She giggled and then shock her head at me.

"Can I...can I borrow it after you're done with it? If you'll let me." I asked still standing, I realized.

"You can read it with me right know if you want." she said

"Really?" I said, trying not to sound to eager

"Yea, for sure." and she patted the seat next to her, "sit down." and I did just that.

And we spent the rest of the afternoon reading comics, magazines and watching movies. And I'll admite, it was pretty fun...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey! I am so sorry for not updating, if you read the note before this you'll see the reason I haven't.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment(the best) on how it is, and follow(if you want).

Bye, thanks agian for waiting!

-MacKenzie