Chapter 2- Pizza, Meditating and ...Fighting...

"Huh?" Wolf said confused.

"You know," Mikey said "PIZZA"

"Um..." this time it was Wings who was confused.

"Have you guys never had pizza?" Donnie asked.

"Ah, no." Wolf said, shyly smiling.

"WHAT!" Mikey yelled and then he grabbed both the girls hands and rushed them into the kitchen. And he sat them down at the table, while his brothers watched in amusement from the doorway. Mikey grabbed everything for a pizza: cheese, tomato sauce, and pepperoni. And he made it super fast so that they could eat it soon.

"Its really not a problem-" Wolf started but Mikey cut her off.

"Yes, it is."

Wings and Wolf just looked at each other and shock their heads.

"Whatever you say, Mikey..." Donnie chuckled and then he turned towards the girls, "It was nice to meet you, but I need to go work, bye!" and he gave a small wave and then walked into his newly cleaned lab.

"Yeah I need to go and meditate-" Leo said but was cut off by Wolf.

"You meditate?" She asked

"Yea, do you?"

"Yup!" and she smiled

"Do you want to go together...?" Leo asked unsure on what she would say back.

"Really?" Wolf was surprised, Wings would never meditate with her. Then she realized that she was staring and she snapped out of it. "Sorry..."

"No problem, lets go!" and Leo and Wolf walked to his room to meditate.

"Don't forget about the pizza dudette!" Mikey said as they walked away. Wolf just turned her head and smiled at them.

"Well, that went faster then I thought it was going to take." Wings said.

"Why?" Raph asked.

"Usually, Wolf is really mature and will stay with Sensei or me, I don't know why though."

"I'm going to go finish the pizza!" Mikey proclaimed and he walked to the counter again and started to work again.

"Well," Wings said looking at Raph, "do you guys have anything cool here." and she smirked.

"Yea, come with me." and he walked into the dojo. "Well?"

Wings walked around and looked at everything, stoping and looking and then moving around agian.

"Well?" Raph was getting annoyed.

Wings looked at him and smirked, "Its ok-" and she stopped and then looked at the place she forgot...

The Weapons Area.

"Whoa..." and she walked over and looked at each one with big eyes.

Raph looked at her and he chuckled at her fangirl moment. And Wings stiffened and turned around and glared at him.

"What?" she said and she gave him the death glare.

"Oh nothing, just you looked liked Leo when he watches Space Heroes." Raph said and he chuckled agian.

"Wait, your brother watches...Space Heroes?...Isn't that like, for little kids?"

"Yup!" Raph said.

And then they both looked each other in the eye...and then they started to laugh so hard, they where laughing on the ground.

"Oh man." Wings said as she wiped her eyes, "That was funny!"

"Yea." Raph said, "Maybe your not so bad."

"Gee thanks hot-head." Wings said and then she stood up and stretched, and then she noticed that Raph had Sai's and she smirked. Raph noticed.

"What?"

"Are you any good with those?" and she pointed to the Sai's. Raph stood up and got into ready postion.

"Why don't you find out?"

Wings laughed and took out her own Sai's and ran at him, not waiting. Raph jumped back when she came at him and then recovered and went at her again. Wings dodged and ducked, and when she saw a opening in Raphs upper body, she kicked him straight in the chest. Raph fell backwards on his butt and then Wings jumped on him and held the Sai's up to his neck.

"I win." And she got off of him and held out a hand. "Don't even think about flipping me over."

"Fine." Raph said and he excepted the hand up. "Your not that bad."

"Gee thanks."

"No problem."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Next chapter! Yay! Anyways it's so so long, because I felt like it;)

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow:)

Bye!

-MacKenzie