Chapter 15-There's Something Strange Going On...

April's POV

Casey and I were walking downtown, just hanging out and shopping, minding our own business when all of a sudden the Foot showed up and started reeking havoc. So, we climbed down the nearest sewer lid and ran to get the Turtles. Oh, and the two girls of course.

After we found them and told them what was happening. Everyone stung into action.

"Alright, Turtles and Wings, suit up, we need to get up there as soon as possible!" Leo said, and they all nodded and ran to get their things.

"Um...Leo, are you forgetting that it's day time?" I heard Wolf say to the leader.

"Right...well we will have to make do," Leo said, but I could tell he was trying to think of a plan that wouldn't get them seen.

"Alright, I'll go get ready," Wolf said, she started to walk away, but Leo grabbed her shoulder.

"I don't think so," he advised. You're going to stay here with Master Splinter--"

"No! I have to come!" Wolf argued, grabbing his arm and glaring. "I need to help, I can't just stay here and be useless!"

"But you won't be," Leo said calmly. "I-" he scoffed and started again, "We all need you to stay here and be our eyes and ears. We trust you, so Donnie shouldn't be all that scared of you using his equipment. You do know how to use a computer right?" Wolf gave him a look. "Alright, sorry."

I smiled at them and turned just in time to see Donnie running out of his lab, he then proceeded to trip and fall flat on his face. I giggled and reached out to help him up. He blushed and stammered an apology.

"It's fine Don. But, I think we need to get going. And make sure you show Wolf how exactly to use your tech. Leo already said she could use it to help."

"Oh did he? Well then, whatever," he grumbled before going over to Wolf by the computer and instructing her on how it works as fast as he could.

"Hurry up everyone!" Leo called, and we all gathered in the living room. "Okay, here's the plan..."

It didn't take very long for all of us to get downtown. I was upfront instructing Leo where to go. "Take a left here! And now a right, we should almost be there, left!" He quickly did a sharp turn and then our destination appeared at the end of the street. "Alright, stop somewhere out of sight so we can look around." I directed Leo to go down an alleyway with a clear view of the battle happening before us.

"What the heck...?" Donnie came up behind us and looked out the front window. His confusion was directed to the chaos in front of us. In the time it took for us to get the Turtles and Wings, all of the pedestrians had cleared the area and now all that was left was the Foot.

"What are they doing?" Raph asked, also coming up to the front of the bus.

I watched as two Foot members carried a metal box to the centre of the square. The Foot since we had left had dug out the flower beds that had been there and since replaced them with a giant cage. And now a bunch of black-clothed Foot soldiers were putting boxes and setting up things that I had no idea about.

"I have no idea," Donnie answered, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Hey, Wolf?" He spoke into the intercom, can you see if any Police are on their way?"

There were a few moments of pause, and then Wolf answered. "I don't see anything," she said. "It dosesn't even look like they got a call or were even alerted."

"That's weird...The Foot must have done something to jam the alarm or something." As Donnie contemplated this, a new figure stepped onto the scene.