Trying to Find Wings...This Sould Be Interesting (Part 2)

3rd POV

The turtles set out in the Shellrasier to look for Wings and Wolf, but they hoped to find Wolf first.

"So were should we start?" Leo asked Donnie, who was driving.

Donnie shruged, "Don't know, I guess we could just drive around for a bit-"

"Watch out!!" Leo said and he reached forward to turn the wheel, and they slid to the side. Avioding the so called thing that was in their way.

"What the hell Fearless!!!" Raph yelled at him from the back of the van. But Leo ignored him and jumped out of the van and ran into the street. "What are you doing!" Leo didn't listen to them and kept running.

"What's he doing?" Mikey asked.

"Don't know..." Donnie trailed off.

Then Leo came back with a figure beside him.

"Who's that?" Mikey asked agian.

"Stop it Mikey!" Raph said whacking him on the head.

"You guys!" Donnie said turning to them, "I think it's Wolf!"

"Wow that was easy!" Mikey said as Leo and Wolf came over, "Now we can go home!"

"Not yet, dimwit." Raph said, "We still have to find Wings."

"Oh...right..." Mikey said and he went to go sit down again. But not before giving Wolf a hug.

"So this is your van?" Wolf said after recovering from Mikey's bone-crushing hug, "Not bad. Were did you get it?"

"I made it." Donnie said from the drivers seat.

"Really?" Wolf said and she sat down.

"Yup!" Donnie said

"Cool..." and Wolf looked around. "Were are we going first?"

"What do you mean?" Leo asked from his spot beside Donnie.

"To look for Wings."

"Oh right, about that...we don't know were to start..." Leo said

"Huh?" Wolf asked, and the brothers looked at her guiltily, "So you mean to tell me that you just went out and had no idea where to start?"

"It's not like you had an idea" Raph said looking at her annoyed

"No one else was going to look, so what am I going to do but go after her!!"

"So! Thats not my problem!" Raph shot back

"Thats enough you two!" Leo said annoyed, "This isn't getting us anywhere!"

Wolf and Raph looked away from each other and pouted. "She started it..."

"Why you little-" Wolf lunged forward but was held back by Leo

"Calm down Wolf, we need to find Wings, remember?"

"Yea, right. Lets go!"

"Now we're talking!" Mikey said and he pumped his fist in the air. And Donnie started up the van and they were off.

TIMESKIP

"We've been searching forever!" Mikey proclaimed to the sky-roof

"Mikey, we've only been searching for 30 minutes." Donnie said sighing

"But it feels like forever!" Mikey complained again

"Shutup Mikey!" Raph said annoyed, "Your so annoying!"

"Leo," Mikey said, "Raph's being mean to me again!"

"No I'm not!" Raph said back

Wolf shock her head and turned to them and said, "Both of you just shut up, sit down and looked out a window or something..." and she turned her head to look out the front window and then thats when she saw it..."Wings!" Wolf yelled and she pointed to the rooftops. The turtles looked to the place where she was pointing to see and dark figure jumping across the gabs of the roofs. "I'll go and get her." Wolf said and she made her way to the door.

"Wait!" Leo said and he grabbed her arm, "One of us should come with you."

"I'll be alright Leo." Wolf said and she opened the door and walked out.

Wolf's POV

I walked out of the Shellrasier, my arm still feeling weird after Leo's touch, but I shock it off and climbed the building. Thanks goddness Wings stop at the top that way I didn't need to go running after her again...

When I finally made it to the top I saw Wings punching and kicking the air vent.

"Wow wow," I said and she stiffened, "what did that air vent do to you?" She relaxed and turned around to face me.

"You have no idea." and we both laughed, "So your here to take me back I assume?"

I just nodded my head and sighed, "Why did you run Wings?"

"I don't know." She said looking at her feet.

"I think you do..." I said and I took a step forward to put a hand on her shoulder. "Please tell me." I pleaded, "Your my best friend and I just want you to know that you can tell me anything."

Wings looked at my with tears in her gold eyes, "I-" but she was cut off by a evil laugh from behind us. I spun around and saw two red eyes looking at us from the darkness. I reached for my hooked swords, only to feel that the weren't there.

"Shit..." I swore under my breath. "Who's there!" I called, "Show yourself!"

"I don't think that's a good idea girlie..." The voice growled

"Show yourself!" Wings yelled, "We have no time for games!" And she also made a move to draw her Sai's, but she also forgot them.

"That's not good..." I said quietly

"No shit Sherlock!" Wings said to me

"Bye bye..." the voice said

"Mutants..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>

Yay! Another chapter! I am so so so so sorry for not updating for such a long time, but I had these plays for school and my sisters Ringette games, plus I wasn't feeling creative.

But thanks for reading and see you soon:)

Bye!

-MacKenzie