Chapter 8- 20 Questions with the Turtles...Oh Joy!

Mikey's POV

I was playing the pinball machine when Leo and Wolf turned on space heroes. She likes that show too?! Oh no...two Leo's!

I faced my game again, I was determined to beat my high score...

"YEA!!" I yelled, and Leo and Wolf jump about a foot in the air, "I won! I won! I won!' I yelled and screamed, running around in circles. "Beat that pinball!!" and then I ran up to Leo and Wolf, who were looking at me weirdly. Well Wolf was, Leo was just shacking his head.

"Huh...?" Wolf said trailing off, she looked at Leo for help

"Pinball?" I said, "I beat my high score!"

"Oh...pinball...right..." she said and then turned back to the screen, but Leo paused it, "Hey." Wolf said and she frowned

"Do you not know what pinball is Wolf?" Leo asked

"Um..." she said, looking at the floor, "I've heard of it on TV, but I've never actually played..."

"Leo!" I yelled, "Your girlfriend's never played one of the best games ever!"

Leo blushed bright red and Wolf had a faint blush as well,

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"I'm not his girlfriend!"

I gave them a look, "Ahhha...suuuureee." I grinned then laughed, "I'm kidding dudes! But you still have to play!" and I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the pinball machine. (leaving a jealous Leo behind me)

"Here so you just turn it on-" but she already started up the game, and she was actually doing a good job...

"Are you sure you haven't played before?" I asked when her score doubled in seconds, she shook her head and kept playing.

Leo's POV

I looked over at Mikey and Wolf, they were having fun...me and Wolf were just watching Space Heroes! And then Mikey comes and uses his childless charm to teach her something else! Why didn't I think of teaching her pinball!

Great, I thought, I'm turning into a dic-

My thoughts were cut short from some girlish squeals. And I looked over to see Wolf jumping up and down with Mikey.

"What happened?" I asked, trying not to sound rude

Wolf faced me and smiled, "I won!" she said, "Isn't that awesome?!"

I smiled back at her, "Of course."

"Hey Mikey?" Wolf asked, and Mikey turned to her smiling

"Yea dudette?"

"Thanks for teaching me...but I'm going to watch Space Heroes know." She said

Mikey smiled brighter, " 'Course dudette, I have to make supper anyways, were having-"

"Pizza." Wolf said laughing, "I know, we've had it almost every night." and then she came and sat beside me, "You looked lonely. You alright?"

"Yup, fine" I replied, and I un-paused the episode.

But throughout the show I could feel Wolf's grey-piercing eyes in the side of my head.

<><><><>TIME SKIP<><><><>

3rd person POV

"PIZZA!!!" Mikey yelled from the kitchen and everyone came running, including Wolf and Leo.

"Finally." Raph complained, "I'm starving!"

"We all are." Wings said and she grabbed two pieces of meat lovers and then sat down beside Wings and Raph took a place on her other side.