Chapter 11-Patrol and A Secret...

Hello!! So...I am going to ask the same question that I asked in the other chapter...

Do you guys like Donnie and April...??

Or Casey and April...??

Please, please answer!! Only three people have answered! @Taille, @tmntfanfics1211 and @xXNeonPokemonxX.

PS. Thanks you three, I really appreciate your comments. And also to anyone who commented anywhere else in this story. I thank you:):)

Back to the story!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd person POV

The turtles and the girls were sitting on top of one of the tallest building's in New York. They were taking a little rest, because it they had already been patrolling for about 2 hours. And there was no sight of any purple dragons, Krang, or foot ninja's.

"Ugh..." Wings said throwing her head back in boredom. "This is so boring!"

Wolf laughed, "What'd you expect it to be? The most fun thing in your life?"

Wings pouted, "Well, no, but a little funnier then this!"

"Actually Wings." Donnie said from the other side of the rooftop. "Funnier" he said putting quotations around the word, "Isn't a word, it's a made up word for people who don't know how to speak properly."

Wings growled at him and slowly stood up, "You won't be able to speak probably after I brake your jaw, how'd you like that?"

Donnie visibly gulped and was reaching for his bow staff when Leo called from his spot on top of a shed.

"Shut up you guys, I see something!" He said and everyone perked up and jumped to stand beside him as he jumped down from his perch.

"What'd you see?" Raph asked, "Purple Dragons? The Foot? Krang?"

"Clam down. I saw some Krang braking into a store, I don't know what store though..." Leo trailed off and then looked around at all the faces.

"Well?" Wings asked looking around. "What are we waiting for? Lets go!" but before she could move one step, Wolf grabbed her shirt from behind.

"Not yet." Wolf said, "We need to scout the area and-"

"Scouting-smouting." Wings said, "I say we just jump them and get it over and done with." and with that the black haired girl jumped over the side of the roof and quietly in the shadows, moved along the wall.

Wings face palmed and mumbled a small "Idiot." Raph chuckled and then jumped over the side as well, Donnie and Mikey following close behind.

"Is it like this with her all the time?" Leo asked after everyone had left.

"Yup." Wolf replied, "And the guys?"

"Yup."

"Oh well, my Sensi always said." Wolf smirked, "If you can't control 'em...Join 'em!" and with that, she jumped down and Leo laughed and then followed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It didn't take long for the turtles and the girls to finish off the Krang bots. And after they were done, they all decided it was time to head back to the lair.

"That was awesome!" Mikey yelled into the depths of the sewers.

"Shh!" Leo scolded, "Keep it down, will ya?"

"Sorry." Mikey said before running to the pantry for a snack.

Leo shook his head and then walked up to the rooms. "See you guys in the morning!" He received a couple of "Good Nights" and "Bye's" and then he took off his gear and then slipped into a pleasant sleep. Not knowing what trouble was brewing not far away at a secret HQ...

"What do you mean they were stopped?!" Shredder asked outraged. "Those were our best soldiers, how could they mess up?!"

Karai turned away from her fathers cold glare and bowed again. "I am sorry father, obviously they weren't good enough to take on the weak turtles and their new allies, they are being punished as we speak."

"Good, good...and what about project Four? Is it processing nicely?"

"Yes father."

"Good. Now, out of my site, I wish to think." And after she bowed, Karai left the room.

"You will see turtles, I have a surprise for you..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yay!! I updated!! Finally, I am so sorry, I left you guys with nothing!! NOTHING! I am such a bad person, I hope you guys will actually read this know, because a have some interesting things coming up...*insert here, smirking face*.

Anyway, thanks again for reading, I hope you guys will VOTE, COMMENT (look to the beginning for details). And, that's it, BYE!!!

-MacKenize