Chapter 16-The Plan

Wolf's POV

It was raining extra hard now. But, I didn't feel the wetness. All I could see and feel were the stares of the two ninjas in front of me.

"Give up Anatasia!" the taller one said to her. "We have won! You are alone, no one will come to your aid."

I was holding my right side in pain. I had been stabbed by the smaller stronger one just a few minutes earlier. I glared at them and gripped my sword a bit harder. "I'm not giving up!" I ran towards them with a battle cry on my lips. But before I reached them, two figures kicked them in the back.

"Go, Anastasia!" One yelled.

"Save Vivian!" The other cried.

I smiled in thanks and turned to run as fast I could to the slumped figure on the ground a few feet away. I slide the rest of the way on the wet cement. Vivian's eyes were closed, her face almost relaxed like she was sleeping.

"Vivian, wake up!" I shook her shoulders, trying to snap her out of her slump.

"Ugh..." the gold eyes slowly opened. Vivian slowly sat up and gripped her shoulder in pain. "What happened?"

But before I could answer, a cry of agony cut through the thick curtain of rain. I turned around, only wishing I hadn't.

"Lux!" I shouted. But I was too late. Lux's body fell to the ground, blood pooling around her.

"Lux, no!" Ashley crashed to her knees and shook the body. "NO!" Ashley whipped her head around and went to attack the two ninjas. "You monsters!" she exclaimed, as she fought with all her might.

"Ashley, no! Stop!" I demanded. Her eyes locked with mine, it was either the rain, or it was the tears, but all of a sudden her blurry frame fell beside Lux's.

"NO!" I thundered. But, before I could jump up to get to them, my vision got even more blurry and then everything went black.

"And then I woke up beside Vivian the next morning with Master Oshima standing above us. Lux and Ashley were gone." I blinked away the tears and stared down at my hands. "I thought they were dead...but..." I couldn't finish.

"We saw them in the tubes." Wings put a hand on my shoulder. "We need to know why they are in the hands of the Foot and what they want with them..."

"Was that intentional?" Casey asked, trying not to laugh. I stared at him in confusion. "Because, you know, you said...never mind."

Leo shook his head and then met my eyes. "We will do everything we can to help you get your friends back." I smiled at him in thanks.

"Yeah, and how exactly are you going to do that?" Vivian put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow.

"We'll find a way, trust us." Donnie crossed his arms and smiled, his gap showing.

"Well, how should we start?" I asked.

"I think I could probably hack into their systems. But, I would need to be in a base to do so..." Donnie sat down at his computer and thought.

"Well, I might know where one is," Raph said, and we all looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"How would you know that?" Mickey asked.

"I have my ways," Raph smirked.

"As long as we can get information. That's all that matters." I slowly stood up from my the couch in the lounge.

"When do we leave?" Vivian cracked her knuckles. "I can't wait to bash some Foot Ninja heads in." Then her and Raph high-fived. I find them scary sometimes.

"Right now." Leo grinned. "Let's go get your friends back." He put a hand on my shoulder and smiled. I smiled back.

It took about half an hour to get to the base that Raph knew about. He directed Leo to it, but their bickering was really starting to get on everyone's nerves.

"You missed the turn off idiot!" Raph pointed to the street as it whooshed by. 

"Well, maybe you were any good at giving directions, I would know where I'm going!" Leo glared at the red masked turtle over his shoulder.

"Well-" Raph started his comeback but Donnie quickly interrupted.

"That's enough you two!" He crossed his arms over his chest and scowled at them. "We need to get there to get the information. So, stop fighting like children and get us there!"

They grumbled and quickly turned around and started cooperating, and soon we were all there. The metal warehouse looked to be abandoned if you were a pedestrian...or the police. But to us, we knew that the Foot were defiantly in there.

"Ok, here's the plan. "Leo beckoned us to all stand in a makeshift circle. "Donnie, April and Casey-" There were two groans of complaints. Leo glared but kept speaking. "As I was saying: Donnie, April and Casey will go to the main control room and try to find as much information as they can on Lux and Ashley. While, Raph, Wings, Wolf and I all go scout the area. To see if we can find anything else." Leo meet all of our gazes. "Everyone understand?" 

We nodded. And then, we were off. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello! How are you? I hope you're good and feeling well. 

Thanks for reading this chapter! Can't wait to write the next one. 

What do you think of the new characters? I think you'll like them, I mean, I do...but...you know, they are my characters.

Anyways! See ya later, gator!

*readers collectively say* "In a while, crocodile!"

Bye!!!

-MacKenzie