Chapter 2

Jenna's P.O.V

2010

A few days later, Judy called and told me all about reservations for the funeral. The thing is, she asked for me and Feldman not to be there. They wanted to keep it as private as possible. I was kinda upset that I can't go and pay my respects, but I also understand. So, instead, I parked across from the funeral home and waited. When I watch his crying family walk out and people carrying his coffin into the herse, I instantly broke down. Corey Ian Haim, gone. The hearse began leaving the funeral home and cars full of Corey's family flooded behind. I pulled out behind the last car and followed them all the way to the cemetary. When we got there, I went up another road and parked my car up on the hill. When I got out of the car, I could see the whole cemetary, even where Corey's grave his. I turned my car on and began playing "Free Bird" by Lynryd Skynyrd. I cried and also noticed Corey's mom glance up at me. She gave me a broken smile and looked away as if she never even noticed me. After a while, cars of people began to leave. I got in my car and got closer to wear they were burring him.

"Ma'am, we asked everyone to leave.", some guy said.

"No, not yet. I loved him so much. I have to spend a little more time with him, please.", I begged.

"I'm sorry for your loss.", he replied and let me have my moment. I sat on the ground and sobbed until I couldn't anymore.

"Corey, I love you so much. I don't know how I'm supposed to move on.", I said to his coffin. I gentley touched it and got up.

"Hey, aren't you that girl that was in the Lost Boys with him?", the grave digger asked.

"Yeah, I played Harper.", I answered.

"I'm so sorry.", he replied. "Tell the Frog brothers I said hey." I nodded and finally left.

1987 The Lost Boys

"Okay, break's over. Let's try shooting from the comic book store shall we?", Joel instructed. I pretended to flip through comics as I overheard the Frog Brothers conversation with Haim. When they were done, that was my que to go and get Haim.

"Don't listen to them.", I said behind Haim.

"Woah, where did you come from?", "Sam" asked.

"Comic book store, silly.", I answered.

"Man, your hair is really red, not like a gingerish red either.", he said. I chuckled.

"Intense auburn, to be exact. I dyed it.", I replied.

"I'm Sam.", he introduced.

"Harper.", I replied, shaking his hand.

"Oh Harper, I think it's time to go home.", Keifer said, getting my attention.

"Um, it was nice meeting you. That's my brother, David. I kinda have to go.", I told Haim. He looked down disappointed and our characters said our goodbyes.

"And cut!", Joel yelled. "That will be a rap. Be back up here tomorrow at noon."

"Hey, I was wondering, maybe you could come over sometime?", Corey asked me.

"Of course, let me go ask my mom real quick. She should be outside.", I answered. I walked outside of the studio and saw my mom's car. I ran out to her and knocked on her window. She rolled down her window and gave me a questioning look.

"Mom, can I go with Corey Haim and rehearse lines?", I asked.

"I don't know.", she answered. I sensed someone behind me and when I turned around, there was Haim.

"Hi, I'm Corey Haim. I was wondering if Jenna could come over and practice our lines?", he asked.

"Well, okay. Be home by 8.", my mom answered. We all exchanged smiles and I went with Corey to his mom's car.

"Hey mom, this is Jenna. She plays Harper. She's going to come over and rehearse lines with me.", Corey said.

"Hi Jenna, I'm Judy Haim, Corey's mom.", Judy introduced.

"Hi.", I awkwardly replied. We were then off to Haim's house.