Chapter 11

December 24, 2007

I woke up to a familiar snore.

"Corey, why did you get in my bed?", I asked, shaking him gently. He snaked his arm over my waist.

"Come on, Jenna. You know you secretly wanted me to.", he chuckled.

I sighed, "I guess. You have a hangover"

He nodded his head, with it still buried in my side. I leaned over the best I could and grabbed some Tylenol. I also grabbed a half full water bottle that I had last night.

"Here, take this.", I handed it to him. He sat up and took it.

"Why are you so nice to me?", he asked.

"I love you.", I answered. He looked a little shocked.

"Why did you give me divorce papers?", he asked.

"My mother. She said it was the right thing to do for me. She was wrong. The right thing for me is you, Corey.", I answered.

"Jenna? Can I come home?", he asked me. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I was gonna ask you if you wanted to.", I answered. He smiled and kissed my lips. I deepened the kiss. I heard him moan into the kiss as he slowly crawled on top of me. I broke the kiss slowly, out of breath.

"I need to take a shower and get ready. It's Christmas eve and you know the tradition.", I said.

"How about I help you in the shower?", he groaned, possibly leaving a hickey on my neck.

"As much as I'd love to.", I moaned a little, "I have to hurry. I have to be there by twelve and it's 10:30."

"Come on, just a quickie?", corey asked.

"No Corey.", I giggled. "Let's go, you're going with me." He sighed and roll off me. I leaned over and pecked him lips.
"But when we get back, you can have an early Christmas gift.", I winked.

"Oh, don't tease me.", he smirked. I walked inside the bathroom.

When I got out of the shower, I put on a v neck black shirt with an Aztec cardigan. Corey wore a blue button up, that complimented his eyes.

"You look nice.", I complimented.

"Not as nice as you.", he replied, kissing me.

"We need to have a long talk, but first, let's get going.", I said. I couldn't just easily let him come back.