Chapter 5

1987

Jenna's P.O.V

I got home just in time for dinner. I felt anxiety as my mom sat down.

"Jenna, I heard you got your report card today.", she said. I sighed and pulled it out. She almost choked on her chicken.

"What is this? You are NOT going to be doing anymore movies until these grades are up, young lady!", she yelled. My heart sank.

"No no no no no, mom.", I panicked.

"And what's that on your neck!? Did Corey do that!? You are also NOT going to be seeing that boy until these grades are up. You've been spending too much time with him.", I felt tears flow onto my face. I kept shaking my head. I ran up into my bedroom and locked the door.

"I'm not done with you!", my mom yelled. I grabbed my phone and called Corey.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"Corey. Corey, oh God.", I sobbed.

"Jenna, what's wrong? Are you crying?", he asked.

"My mom, she said I couldn't see you anymore.", I cried. He went silent.
"Corey?"

"I'm here, baby.", he said.

"I don't want to lose you.", I whined.

"You won't. You won't, I promise. You'll see me at school. We have theater together and lunch. I'm always going to be yours. Til death do us part.", he said.

"Corey, you only say that if you're married.", I chuckled.

"One day, we will be." He replied.

"I love you so much.", I whispered, calming down.

"I love you, too. You sound tired, want me to talk you to sleep?", he asked.

"Mhm.", I answered, closing my eyes.

"It'll be a small wedding. Like, only Jamison and Corey as guests. And you'll be wearing a sexy white dress and I'll be in a tux. We'll say our "I do's" and when we leave, that's when the real fun will begin.", he was saying. I drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning

I avoided all contact with my mom and walked to school without getting a ride from her like usual.

When I walked up to the front of the school, I saw corey standing there. I immediately ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

"I love you.", I said in between kissing him.

He broke the kiss to say something, "let's ditch. We can go to the park and make out in the woods all day."

I kissed him again, "Yeah, let's go." We got inside of his car and drove to a nearby park. We went on the trail in the woods and found a perfect spot. He laid down a blanket and pulled me down with him. He pulled me on top of him and began kissing me. It started heated and I began pulling Corey's shirt off of him.

"Babe, no one said you can be the dominant one.", he laughed.

"No one said I couldn't.", I replied, pulling my shirt off. I went back to kissing Corey, when we heard someone walking our way.

"Come on.", Corey whispered/yelled. I put my shirt back and we gathered all of our stuff and went back to the car, laughing.