Chapter 16

Jenna's P.O.V
The Next Day

"Jenna! Open this door!", my mom pounded.

"Crap, Corey, get under the bed.", I whispered. He crawled under and I grabbed my robe, opening the door.

"What?", I asked with an attitude.

"Start packing.", my mom demanded.

I rolled my eyes as she slammed the door. Corey crawled out from under my bed and began putting on his clothes.

"Want me to help?" He asked. I looked down and nodded while reaching for the lock on my door. I then walked over to my closet and grabbed a suitcase. I plopped it on my bed and Corey went towards my drawers and pulling clothes out. During this process I put on some shorts and a tank top that says "Here Comes the Sun".

About an hour and a half later I had everything I needed. I couldn't take much because planes only allow a certain amount of luggage.

"She must've had this planned.", I said to Corey.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"She already has a plane ticket ready to go. She must've had this planned.", I explained. Corey moved in front of me and pulled me into his chest.

"Just don't forget about me, baby. I promise I'll see you as much as possible.", he said. I began to tear up in his chest. Suddenly there was a loud bang on my door.

"Jenna! You better be ready because we're leaving in five minutes!", my mom screamed.

"I guess this is it.", I signed. Corey wiped the tears that were streaming on my face.

"I love you to the end of all the stars and galaxies.", Corey said as he leaned in and kissed me for the last time for awhile.

"I love you, Corey Ian Haim.", I replied. He winked as he made his way to my window and slyly climbed out without being caught. I sighed and grabbed my bags and walked out my bedroom, where I would turn my back on everything I know and love all because of a horrible mother.