Chapter 7

March 27, 2010

Jenna's P.O.V

I woke up this morning lonely. Just like the past seventeen mornings. I heard the phone ring and when I answered it, I was surprise to hear that it was from someone other than Judy.

"Hey, is this Jenna Graham from the Lost Boys?", the caller asked.

"Yeah, give me your address and I'll send you an autograph.", I answered, annoyed.

"No no, I run a convenient for old eighties movies and I was wondering if you're down for a little meet and greet?", they asked.

"Maybe, call my agent.", and with that I hung up the phone.

April 14, 2010

It's been a month since Corey, and today was the 80's con. I was determined not to look so depressed today for my fans, even though I know they would've loved to see Haim.

I got to the hotel they were having the con at, and right away I saw a booth that said "Frog Brothers and Harper." The fact that it would've also said "Sam" breaks my heart.

"Jenna? Jenna, I haven't seen you in forever.", Jamison said when he spotted me. I smiled a little and gave him a little hug.

"How are you?", I asked.

"I'm fine, but I think I should be the one asking you that question. I saw on the news, I'm so sorry.", he answered. I signed and looked down.

"Is that a ring on your finger? Did you remarry? I heard you and Corey split there for a while.", he asked.

"No, we got back together on Christmas. We never divorced.", I answered.

"I got ya. Did you hear about Feldman? Seems like him and his old lady aren't doing so good.", Jamison replied.

"Good, she's a bitch and deserves to rot in Hell for the way she treated Corey.", I scoffed.

"What about me?", Feldman asked, sneaking up behind us.

"Different Corey.", I answered.

"Well, you're not gonna give me a hug or something? It's been some time since the second Lost Boys.", Feldman said. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Well, hello there. You must be Jamison!", Susan greeted, catching up to Feldman. He rolled his eyes.

"And you must be Jenna! I've heard so much about you! I don't know how you could ever stand Haim. He was such a pain. You must've been crazy to go and marry him. You were young, and we all get a little young and dumb. He's better off dead.", she kept rambling on and I was furious by then. Suddenly, I threw my fist back and knocked her straight out.

"Talk about my husband again.", I dared.

"Alright, alright, go to your booths everyone.", the gaurd instructed. I sat on the end with Jamison. It seemed like everyone cared more about Feldman than me and Jamison.

"How's life been treating you?", I asked him.

"My wife is pregnant.", he answered. I looked over and smiled.

"You'd make a good father.", I said.

"What about you? Did you and Corey ever have a secret one?", he asked.

I sighed, "We wanted one."

"What terms were y'all on when he...you know?", he asked.

"So many questions.", I laughed, "We were on great terms. He went to visit his mom, he just never came back."

"I'm sorry.", Jamison said, leaning over to rub my arm.