Chapter 3

Jenna's P.O.V

The Lost Boys 1987

"We're here.", Corey said. I looked out the window at his beautiful big house.

"Wow.", I awed. Judy giggled and we finally parked.

"Hey mom, if you need us we'll be up in my room.", Corey said.

"Corey, what exactly do you plan on doing up there?", she asked.

He rolled his eyes, "Mom, don't worry. We're just rehearsing lines. I've just met her."

"Oh, so if y'all were the best of friends all your life you would do something with her?", Judy asked.

"Mom!", Corey yelled. We went up to his room.

"Sorry about my mom.", Corey apologized. I giggled a little.

"So, what scene do you want to start on?", I asked. I watched as he flipped through his script. He got up and gently took mine out of my hands and flipped to the page he stopped at. When he handed me back the script, he smirked at me and I looked down and noticed where we were.

I looked back up and he said, "I think you should say your lines now."

"Sam, you can't let them hurt David.", I pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Harper. We have to kill the head vampire so all half vampires can go back to normal, like you and my brother.", "Sam" negotiated.

"But, him and the guys are I have left.", I cried. Corey walked up closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek. He moved in a little closer and so did I. I moved my hands to around his waist and our lips brushed. He put one of his hands behind my neck and pulled me closer until our lips were smashed together. It was so passionate. Our lips moved in sync for what seemed like the longest time. We both pulled away at the same time when we ran out of breath.

"I think we have that scene down.", Corey joked. We both laughed.

"I don't hear any lines being rehearsed!", Corey's mom yelled.

"Mom!", Corey yelled back.

"Hey, do you know what time it is?", I asked.

"Uh, quarter til' eight.", Corey replied.

"Mind giving me a ride home?", I asked.

"Sure, no problem.", Corey answered.

the Lost Boys PremereTonight is the first showing of the Lost Boys and all of the cast was going to be there. I stepped out of the limosine, followed by Corey Haim. He grabbed my hand and we met up with Feldman and Jamison.

"Filming ended, y'all don't have to keep acting.", Feldman joked.

"Ha ha", Haim mocked. We all laughed and walked inside.Fangirls cried out the boy's names, gave me dirty looks, and cried in general. When everything was settled, the movie finally started. During the theme song, "Cry Little Sister" Keifer stood up, grabbed my hand and forced me to dance with him. When it got to the board walk scene, I reached over everyone and began playing with Billy and Brooke's hair. Finally, we got to one of mine and Corey's romance scenes.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, Harper."

"Sam, what if those kids accidentally gets holy water on me. Or a steak heads straight to my heart?"

"Everything's going to be okay, I promise." Sam leaned in and kissed the top of Harper's head. When we watched that, Corey squeezed my hand alittle and glanced at me, causing me to blush.