Chapter 9 prt. 1

1987

Christmas

It's been two months since I last seen Corey. Him and Feldman had been filming their new movie "License to Drive". There's only an hour left of Christmas and Corey has yet to call so I started to get worried.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?", I quickly answered.

"Baby, Merry Christmas.", Corey cheerfully said.

"Merry Christmas, Corey.", I giggled.

"I heard Jamison got a car.", he said.

"I did, too.", I replied.

"Good, because he's on his way to drop off your Christmas present. I love you.", and then he hung up. Confused, I put the phone down. Then, I heard a car horn. I opened my window, about to give Jamison a look of "you better be glad my mom is at a party". I saw the best christmas gift ever. I raced down the steps and out the front door. I was only wearing sweats and a T-shirt, so I was freezing in the snow.

"Corey!", I yelled, running into his arms. I moved back some and cupped his face. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Thanks Jamison.", Corey pulled back and said. Jamison waved and drove off.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Filming is being held off until warmer weather because Christmas isn't quite the setting.", he answered. "Baby, you've got chills."

"They're multiplying.", I winked.

"Come on, let's go inside.", he suggested.

I WILL ADD ON TO THIS CHAPTER IM SORRY IT'S SHORT.