Chapter 2

WANDA only screamed like that twice in her life: the first time was when Pietro died in Sokovia and the second was when she destroyed the mind stone while simultaneously holding back Thanos

WANDA only screamed like that twice in her life: the first time was when Pietro died in Sokovia and the second was when she destroyed the mind stone while simultaneously holding back Thanos.   This scream was different however, this scream was chaos.

As Wanda screamed, she felt her magic engulf her; wrapping her in a red storm. She felt powerful, her eyes burning bright red matching the color of the wisps sprouting from her hands.  Her powers whirled around her like a hurricane, a mix of predominately red and accents of yellow and blue.  When she finally opened her eyes, she noticed that she was suspended in the air with her arms spread wide with her red hexes weaving around her.  She noticed a portal-like structure in-front of her that was changing images every second or so.  The first one she noticed was a brunette girl surrounded by a light brown haired boy and a slightly older looking black haired boy.  Before she could process it, the image changed again to the same light and dark haired boys except they were standing over coffins. Finally, the last image was a picture of a sign reading " Welcome to Mystic Falls."

Wanda reached out to the circle of light and she quickly felt herself getting sucked into it.  And just like that, Wanda Maximoff left her reality and everything went dark.

WHEN she came to it, she heard the rustling of the trees lull her awake. Wanda opened her blue eyes, but immediately squinted them due to the direct brightness of the sun. She slowly sat up, brushing the twigs and grass from her clothes as she took a look at her surroundings. Wanda seemed to be in the middle of a field with a sign near located nearby. It was the same sign that she saw in the middle of the glowing circle that she got sucked into.
She finally stood up, which took her a while because of her unbalanced legs, but managed to take a few steps towards the main road. The ginger noticed that she was still in her disguise so with a flick of her wrist her hair returned to its red color and her eyes became blue again.  She was still wearing her Avenger suit from her conversation with Strange, but she couldn't do anything about that. Wanda groaned at the long walk she would have to endure to finally reach civilisation, but she started her trek anyways.

Wanda had been walking for 30 minutes and had no
idea if she was going the right way.  She just walked over a bridge called " Wickery Bridge" which seemed to be slightly damaged. Seeing no harm in doing so, her scarlet hex surrounded the railings of the bridge, strengthening them and repairing the old wooden splinters. Satisfied, she let the red hex fade away but before she could turn around and continue walking, she heard the unmistakable sound of gravel crunching. She quickly turned around, hands drawn ready to attack, but she was greeted with the sight of a blonde boy in a flannel.

" Are you okay?" The blonde asked, curiously looking at the girl.  He examined her closely, taking note of her dirt stained clothes which made him come to the conclusion that she was lost.  Wanda hoped that he didn't notice her practicing her magic as it wouldn't end well for the blonde.