Chapter 5

^ attached is Wanda's makeup, hair and dress for the ball

WANDA had been informed of all the supernatural drama in Mystic Falls after the group had reconvened at the Salvatore Boarding House. She now knew who the Mikaelson's were and their part in the violent conflict between the two groups. They also confirmed what she saw in Bonnie's mind: Stefan, Damon, and Caroline are vampires, Elena is a doppelgänger, and Bonnie is a witch. While Wanda digested the new information and ideally chatted with Caroline, who she could tolerate as of know, Matt pulled Elena to the side to talk.

" Is it true?" Matt asked and after noticing Elena's confused expression he clarified, "Are the Originals after me?" Elena frowned at the question, she could say the truth and risk Wanda finding the truth, or she could lie and guarantee Wanda's help. It was an obvious choice about what she would do.

" I didn't want to scare you, but yes, they are targeting you as well because they know how much you mean to us." Elena fibbed, feeling slightly guilty for lying to her ex-boyfriend. Matt was skeptical at the answer, the group didn't really care for him except for Elena, Caroline, Tyler, and Jeremy, but he accepted the answer anyway.

"... So we need to get you a dress and do your makeup and don't forget—" Caroline had rambled at the older girl excitedly. Wanda, having just started to pay attention to the blonde, interrupted her with a curious stare.

" Wait dress? Why would I need that?" Wanda asked to which Caroline gave her a look that read 'you seriously weren't paying attention?'.

" The Mikaelson Ball. We are taking you as backup in case anything goes wrong," Damon spoke up from his position on the couch, nursing a bourbon. Wanda shot him a look at the comment, already regretting the words she spoke earlier. There is no avoiding it, Wanda. It's tomorrow evening at seven, and you're going as my date."

At his words, Wanda glared at him to which he returned the look. She would rather go to the ball with a drunk Tony Stark, who seemed bearable in comparison to the older Salvatore. A wave of sadness suddenly hit her as she thought of her old friend, but she brushed it off as she stood up from the couch.

"Well if I saw up with you, I need a dress that would drown you out," She retorted, holding her hand out expectedly to which Damon looked at it in confusion. "Credit card please," She requested, to which the vampire decided to ignore and placed his wallet securely next to him as an effort to guard it.

" No way Carrot, get the dress with your own money," he said, making a jab at her hair colour as well.

" Oh, I don't think you understand, I wasn't asking. I was just giving you a heads-up," With that, she opened her hand and sent a bit of red energy to the side of Damon.  Her powers flowed steadily from her hand and are's hue wrapped around his wallet. Before he realized what she was doing, the energy shot back into her hand bringing Damon's wallet with it. She opened the wallet, took the credit card and then threw the wallet back at Damon.