Reborn / Artemis / Silver Eyes

Artemis's P.O.V:

" Eyes up guardian. " Someone says.

I open my eyes and get up. I look at what I am wearing. It is an armor with a cloak. After this I look at the weird hovering thing in front of me.

" You are awake ! I finally found you ! You don't know how many years I had been searching for you. Anyway, you are a guardian and I am your ghost. Each guardian has one. We keep you company, through us you can communicate with others, we heal you when you are hitted and we reborn you when you die. Guardians are divided to three classes. Titans, Hunters and Warlocks. You are a hunter. They are also part of an organization known as the Vanguard. Each class has his own Vanguard. Now, we are in Fallen territory, we need to reach the Last Safe City. It is the only city in which humans live. The City is protected by the Guardians, like you. " He says and disappears.

" Don't worry, I am still with you. I will lead you out of here just follow my instructions. " He adds. I nod and enter the building.

On my way I find a weapon. It is old and broken but it does his work. Some Fallen, as my ghost called them, attack me and I kill them quickly and easily.

" For your first time you did it pretty good. " My ghost remarks.

" Thanks, it feels like I had done it thousands of times before. " I say.

" I am glad. Now continue walking. " My ghost orders and I do so.

I walk and kill more. Finally I enter inside a room with a ship, as my ghost says again. Suddenly, some Fallen attack me. I kill them like it is the easiest thing in the whole world.

My ghost enters the ship and he makes it work. He teleports me inside and then we start flying towards the City.

" So, have you come up with a name ? " My ghost asks.

" No, why ? " I ask back.

" Everyone has a name. But guardians do not remember their past, so they can't recall their names. This is why they decide how they want to be called. " My ghost explains.

I close my eyes trying to think of a name and everything disappears.

I open my eyes to see that I am in a room. I am laying on a bed. I try to observe my surroundings but I have a terrible headache which makes my vision blur.

The door opens and a very beautiful man enters inside. He is wearing an ancient armor. He looks at me with worry and kneels next to me. He kisses my forehead and says something which alleviates my pain.

" Thanks Apollo. " I whisper.

Wait, how did I just call him ?

" Everything for you Artemis. " He answers smiling.

Everything vanishes and I am again in the ship. I open my eyes to see my ghost looking at me worried.

" Guardian, are you ok ? You just faded. " My ghost informs me.

I get up and I tell him what I saw. After I finish he speaks : " This must be a memory, so I guess that your name is Artemis and that this Apollo is your brother or lover maybe ? " My ghost guesses.

" I think that he is my brother. " I answer with weird confidence.

" Very well ... Artemis. " My ghost agrees.

Some time passes and I look at the window. I can see something like walls far away. I open my mouth to speak but my ghost is faster.

" This is the Last Safe City and the white thing which is hovering above it is the Traveler, he is the creator of the ghosts and the God of the guardians, your God. " He says. Me believing in a God. It feels so wrong.

I nod like saying thank you and see the City coming closer or us coming closer to the City.

My ghost sends a message to let us in and they do so. We reach the Tower and before my ghost teleports us he speaks : " We are on the Tower, here is where all the Guardians go. Guardians are also divided to three 'species' humans, awoken and Exo. Awoken have white skin and weird eyes like yours and the Exo were humans or Awoken who have been 'transformed into' metallic robots. ".

" What do you mean like mine ? I am a human. " I inquire.

" Yeah, I know. You are a human with silver eyes. " He answers.

" And the other humans have no silver eyes ? " I ask.

" Neither humans nor the Awoken have silver eyes. But the eyes of the Awoken are shining like yours.  " He responds.

" Okay, let's go and make friends. " I say ready to be teleported.

" We gonna first to speak with the Vanguards and then we will do what they tell us to do. " He says.

" Alright. " I answer and he teleports us.

This is the Hangar, according him, and the Vanguards are having a meeting at Zavala's spot, no idea where this is. I need to go there and introduce myself. Me and my ghost won't say anything about my memory before gathering more information.

My ghost leads me at the Courtyard, as he said, we go and stand behind 2 men and 1 woman, silently until they notice us because we don't want to interrupt. I observe them.

The first man is wearing an armor like mine, he is a blue Exo and he has a small horn on his forehead. He must be the Vanguard Hunter. He is weirdly attractive and cute. Wait what ? Ignore it.

The second man is an Awoken. My ghost is right, they really have weird eyes. His armor is bigger than the one of the blue Exo next to him. He has no hair. He must be the Vanguard Titan.

And the woman is a human. She is a black woman. She wears a pink robe and has sort hair. She must be the Vanguard Warlock.

The Exo turns and looks at me. His eyes widen from the surprise. He leaves the company of the other two and comes to speak with me.