Kiss / Morning

Artemis's P.O.V:

I break the kiss to breath. It made me really angry when he grabbed my hand. I don't know why. It was just ... I don't know.

" Did this make your perfect day even better ? " He asks.

I smile " Yeah. I will ask the same. " I say caressing his chest.

" Really better. " He answers and hugs me.

I hug him back and I rest my head on his chest. We stay like this for a while until I break the hug. I kiss his cheek and whisper : " I need to go home, see ya tomorrow. "

I turn to leave but I feel him grabbing my hand again. I turn to face him.

" I don't know how are you doing this but you are even more beautiful when the moon rises. " He whispers.

I blush. He comes closer and he kisses me again. I melt on the kiss. This time he is the one who breaks it but I want more. It is like an ancient hunger is awaken inside me. I want more, more and more.

I kiss him and he responds. I break it to breathe and then again. We do this a couple of times when he says : " So, where you saying something about going home ? " He asks.

I open my mouth to speak when my ghost appears and says : " My guardian will go home because she needs rest for her tomorrow's practice. "

" See ya tomorrow. " I say and kiss him on his cheek.

" I can't wait. " He says and smiles.

I pull away and walk towards home. My ghost next to me hovering.

" I suspected something but that was too early don't you think ? " He asks.

" I don't know. " I answer.

" And what about that guy, Apollo ? " He asks.

" I feel nothing about him. He was just a memory and I don't even know if he is alive or dead. But Cayde, he is alive and handsome and cute and humorous and ... everything. " I answer.

He sighs. " You maybe are guardian, but you are still a human, you have feelings. I won't engage in your love life. Do whatever you wish and if you ever want to hear my opinion, just ask. " He says.

" Thank you. " I thank him and hug him.

We finally enter our home and I lock the door. I go to the bathroom and have a shower. I finish and wear some clean clothes. I lay on my bed and fall asleep thinking of Cayde.

-- ◇☆ Next Day ☆◇ --

I wake up by a knock at the door. I get up wearing my pyjamas and go to answer.

I open the door to see a full excited Cayde.

" Good morning ! " He greets me.

" Good morning, come in. " I say and let him come.

He enters and I close the door behind him.

" So, who is ready for the best day ever ? " He asks, hey voice full of excitement.

" Definitely, not me. " I answer.

His excitement fades and looks at me curious.

" What's wrong ? " He asks.

" I just woke up. Give me some time to wear my armor and have breakfast and then I will be. " I answer sleepily.

His smile and excitement come back.

" I see. " He says. " I will make you breakfast, get ready. " He adds.

I enter my bedroom and put my armor on. I exit only to see a plate with pancakes in Cayde's hands.

" Come on, eat it. Today is gonna be a big day and you need energy. " He says

I smile. I come closer and kiss his cheek. He gives me the plate, I sit on the table and start eating.

He sits next to me and waits for me to finish. I finish my food and sit on his lap.

He smiles and asks : " Did you like it ? ".

" It was perfect. " I answer and give him a passionate kiss. He moves his hands at my waist to pull me closer. He depends the kiss and I moan. I am not used in this.

I break the kiss to breathe. I can see his eyes slightly darkened because of lust.

Should we do it or not ? I mean, I want it but ... I don't know.

' Don't you think what I am sure that are you thinking. He is your Vanguard and he is supposed to train you, not to ... you know. ' I hear my ghost's voice inside my head.

I smile at Cayde and ask : " So, what will today's training contain ? ".

I see the lust disappearing. He must have been a little disappointed but my ghost is right.

We are guardians and our duty is to protect humanity. This is my first priority.

I am sure that we can do such things other time.