House / Amanda / Crucible

Artemis's P.O.V:

I walk down the street and see Ikora and Zavala outside a house discussing.

I come closer and greet them.

" Hello Artemis, you will be staying here. " Zavala says and shows me the house.

" These are the keys. " Ikora adds and gives me the keys.

" Thank you. " I thank them and I come up with an idea. " Wanna come in ? " I ask.

" No. But thanks for the offer. " Ikora says and leaves.

Zavala nods and follows suit.

I enter the house and lock the door behind me. I enter and explore all the rooms in my new house.

After the end of my exploration, I have a bath and go to my room to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

--- ◇♡ Next Day ♡◇ ---

I wake up. I quickly get up and put my armor on. I run towards the kitchen and have my breakfast.

I gonna visit Cayde, he will tell me what to do.

I exit my house and lock the door. I ask my ghost about the time and it is 8 o'clock. I don't know if it is early but better early than late.

I am at the Courtyard. I descend the stairs and go towards Cayde's spot.

I see a woman fixing a ship but no Cayde. I sit on the ground near his spot and I stare at the blonde woman. I don't know her name but she works good and fast.

She finishes with her work and looks at me. I look away and take my dagger to play with it.

She comes closer and speaks : " So it is you the new hunter with the silver eyes. " The woman remarks.

I get up and answer : " Yes, it is me. " .

She gives me her hand. " Amanda Holliday. " I take it and squeeze it " Artemis. ".

Amanda smiles at me and says : " Zavala told me about you, he said that you need a ship. So, I started working and this * She points at the ship that she was crafting * will be yours. "

My eyes widen. A ship for me ? Yessssss !!!!!

" Thank you. " I say.

" Don't thank me yet, it is not ready. Come back tomorrow, I think that I will have it finished by then. " She retorts.

" I see that you met Amanda. " I hear Cayde's voice next to me. I hadn't noticed him so I jump from my surprise making laugh.

" I am sorry but I need to return back to the ship. " Amanda says and leaves.

" You scared me ! " I say making laugh more.

I look at him while he is laughing. It makes me so furious but also happy the same time. Furious because he is laughing due to me, happy because I want to see him laughing for the whole eternity. Of course this is impossible. We all know that everything has a beginning and an end ( except in math for example a circle or the numbers etc. ).

He finishes laughing and looks at me directly on the eyes. He takes my hands in his, movement that makes me blush. He gives me a smile and he was about to do more but changed his mind. He stays like this still looking at me. I don't want to break the moment but I have to.

" Cayde. " I whisper.

" Yes ? " He says.

" What does a guardian in his second day ? " I ask.

With this question I brought him back to reality. He shakes his head and looks at me apologetically.

" Crucible. " He responds.

" Oh right, yes, this is what I was supposed to do. Em, thanks Cayde. " I say giving him a smile and take my leave.

Cayde said that Lord Shaxx is responsible for the Crucible. So, I will go to him and he will tell me what should I do. Ghost shows me the way and I follow.

I pass the Vaults and meet Lord Shaxx : " Good morning ! " I greet him.

" How can I help guardian ? " He asks and observes me " You new here ? " He asks.

" Yeah. " I answer.

" Do you have a weapon to fight ? " He inquires.

" I have a submachine gun, a shotgun and a sword. " I answer honestly.

" Very well, so do you have a ship ? " He asks again.

My ghost appears next to me.

" We have an old one which hardly works but don't worry Amanda is preparing us a new one. " My ghost answers.

" Very well, so guardian, go to orbit and then wait in the queue. " He says.

" Ok. " I say and my ghost teleports us in our ship. We go to the orbit and do as we are told.

Our turn comes and we start fighting.

-- ♧♤ Time Skip ♤♧ --

Cayde's P.O.V.

It is now 20:00. I am at my usual spot waiting for any guardians who need help. I am sooo bored. It is sooo boring staying at one place for sooo long.

Sundance appears next to me.

" Lord Shaxx wants to speak with the Vanguards. " She says.