Dilemma / Ship

Cayde's P.O.V:

She breaks the kiss to breathe and she looks at me with those so beautiful silver eyes.

I can't help it. I want her so much. I want to take her and kiss her everywhere. I want to kiss her so much until we will both forget our own names.

I can see the dilemma in her eyes. She is thinking the same. The lust wins and she is ready to kiss me but then stops.

I look at her curious. What's happening ? She seems like she is hearing someone. Oh Jeez, it must be her ghost. I don't think that he likes me a lot.

She smiles and asks : " So, what will today's training contain ? ".

She chose. Very well. I respect it. But she is still sitting on my lap.

" I gonna teach you how to use your supers. " I answer.

" I already know how to use the void. " She says and her smile widens.

" But you don't know how to use the arc and the solar. " I retort.

" And how are we gonna do this ? " She asks caressing my chest. That woman doesn't want sex from me but she really challenges my patience.

Well, enough.

I grab her bridal style and throw her at the couch. She smiles and her eyes darken because of lust. This is everything I need.

I take off her armor and do the same with mine.

-- Time Skip --

She is sleeping on top of me peacefully. I play with her hair. Well, I will find an excuse for Ikora and Zavala. I look at the clock on the wall. It is 14:00. We maybe make it.

I feel her moving and I look at the two silver eyes whose owner is observing me.

" Did you like it ? " I ask.

" Again. " She says and starts kissing me.

' Cayde, enough for today. She needs this training. ' Sundance says and I know that she is right.

She kisses my metallic abs and she makes me crazy.

" Artemis. " I whisper.

" What ? " She asks annoyed because I interrupted her.

" Come on, you have to train. " I say.

" I train ... just in an other domain. " She retorts smiling.

" I don't mean that and you know it. " I say getting up and start putting on my armor.

" We can do it tomorrow. " She suggests.

" And what do you want me to say to Zavala and Ikora when they will ask me, because they will believe me, how it went ? " I ask.

" Well, if you enjoyed it that means that I did something right. " She answers.

I put my gloves on and now I am full dressed. The exact opposite of Artemis.

Her ghost appears and says : " What are you waiting for, guardian ? Get dressed. ".

I mentally smile. He supported me.

Cayde, well done.

" Alright. " She says and puts her armor on.

She takes her helmet and looks at a mirror to check her appearance. I smile. Her appearance is perfect, as always.

She glances at me and smiles.

" Let's go. " She says.

" Let's go. " I repeat.

She opens the door and we both exit the house. She locks it and I look at the people who are walking in the street.

Artemis takes my hand and Sundance teleports us into my ship.

" Wait, Cayde ! " Artemis says before we go to orbit.

" What is it ? " I ask.

" I need to go to Amanda for the ship. " She answers.

I nod, so this is why they were  speaking those two.

" Okay, so let's go at the Tower. " I say and fly the ship towards the Tower.

We are teleported at the Courtyard and we walk towards the Hangar.

Amanda sees us and waves. Artemis runs towards her and they discuss something. I come closer, so I can hear but not to interfere.

" It is ready. " Amanda says and shows her a beautiful ship ( I will let you imagine it as you wish ).

" Omg, it is so beautiful. " Artemis remarks.

" And silver, just like your eyes. " Amanda says.

" Thank you so much. " Artemis says and hugs her.

Artemis's ghost appears next to her and then enters the ship.

The ship starts working and Artemis is so excited. I come closer and grab her hand to be teleported together. She thanks Amanda one last time and her ghost teleports us.

" It is so beautiful !!! " She says and sits in the pilot seat.

" And silver. " I point out while I am sitting on the seat next to hers. She laughs. A laughter that I want to see all day long.

Her ghost informs her about how someone flies a ship and she exits the Hangar.

" It is amazing ! Cayde, were are we going ? " She asks.

" Nessus. " I answer. She is gonna love the view. Her ghost shows her a map and she flies faster.

Nessus. A planet full of flowers and beautiful views and places. In other words, the perfect place to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend.