Dont Even

I glare at my phone screen. I was just catching up on the news. He is soaking up the limelight again. Prick. I can literally see all his sidekicks having to clean everything up.

I feel so sorry for those poor Bastards. They sign up to be heros, go through training and school only to work at an agency where it's not even put to use. Instead of taking down villians and getting a name for yourself you are stuck in that dumb birds shadow. Cleaning up after him and probably doing his paperwork too.

Kao suddenly patted my shoulder holding our drinks, "You sure you should be doing this? I think you've also reached far past your limit"

" I'm a bit tipsy but I'm fine" I grab my drink from her sipping it, "I want to have some fun with a guy. Plus if I get any marks I can just blame the birdbrain. Media will be none the wiser"

"How does he feel about this? I mean. He gave you that feather too. Shouldn't you be wearing it?"

"What does it matter? I'm not his real girlfriend for 1 and for 2 that feather feels like a leash! Didn't I tell you about what happened at the movies? Middle of a movie he used that damn feather to make ME go get popcorn! Asshole could have got it himself" I roll my eyes downing my cheap drink. This is my tipping point.

I see a cutie across the room. I slowly make my way across the club. Target aquired. I smile walking up close to him, "Who are you cutie?"

It didn't take long till we were locked in the empty bathroom. His lips on my skin leaving hickeys across my neck. He knew where to kiss and bite that had me squirming. I pull him into another kiss when my phone started going off.

I huff silencing it so we could continue. By the 3rd time the guy is looking fairly pissed but he smirks, "Go ahead and answer it dollface"

I smirk back at him as he moved down to start sucking at my thighs littering them in his marks as well.

To be honest I don't even know his name. Thinking about it I can't even remember making it to this bathroom. I was tipsy before but I am just getting worse.

I answer my phone without looking, "Hello?" I can tell I'm starting to slur but it's fine. Hopefully they don't notice.

"Hey, we need to talk about my photoshoot tomorrow" it was Hawks. Of course.

"I can't care less" the guy smiled up at me before leaving a bite making me squeak and whisper yell at him, "Not so rough"

Hawks voice pulled me back to my phone, "Wait where are you? Who are you with?"

"Don't worry about it. I had an... appointment"

"Appointment? Its 1am?"

The guy stood up to give me more kisses before speaking into the phone himself, "You done being a cockblocker dude?"

"(Y/N) TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR IM GOING TO SHRED OUR CONTRACT!" Hawks is literally yelling into the receiver making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"I've already told you I don't care about that dumbass thing. I can do what I want"

"And who she wants" the guy added

"Pipe down" I glare at the guy. He's pressing his luck. He moves back to caressing my thighs.

"Look. (Y/N) you are really screwing me over if you go sleeping around. Not only does it hurt your image but mine. Ok? All I ask is you don't for the time of the contract"

I sigh. He's right. I hate that he's right. I roll my eyes and move the guy away, "Scram. I am not sleeping with you. Im... way too drunk anyway"

The man huffed clearly annoyed, "Come on babe, don't let him change your mind"