Shopping

I sigh waiting for the same birdboy to show up. I hate sitting out here in the open. The plan was a simple shopping trip. I just wanted to go shopping alone but my agency insisted that since I wasn't seen as much at the charity ball that I needed to have another very public appearance with him.

The only thing I did like is the raising in marketing and sales lately. A new product has been making bank. Its a pure white almost blue feather. It is fluffier in design so it's almost like it's made of snow.

Every public appearance is like a chore. I'd rather sit at home. We are having to meet up almost every week. Its like having to schedule an appointment. Go to the park, go on a walk, go have coffee, go have lunch, I don't care. Plus i need to put things on social media and its just a chore. I try to bring some paperwork with me when I can or other things to work on so I don't waste an hour of my time.

Finally red wings hit my peripherals making me look up to see him.

"Aren't you looking cute today, dress up for me?"

I put on my fake smile trying to look cute, "Yup. I even wore red, I figured it would match" I wink at him.

I stand up so we can get moving. Window shopping is usually fun... with the right company. Problem is the giant red winged idiot made it hard. All eyes on us wherever we go.

"Anything in particular you need?"

"Yes...but no. I think ill grab that stuff later"

He gave me a confused look but shrugged it off. Victorias secret had a sale I wanted to hit, but I'm NOT going in there with Hawks.

Generic window shopping was OK though. This is an outdoor mall so there is a large variety of shops and food stalls. I smile finding a thrift store dragging Hawks in with me.

"You have 20 minutes. Make an outfit for me and I'll find one for you. Whoever fits right is the loser, has to pay for it, and wear it for the rest of the day"

Hawks smirked obviously intrigued, "Better get your wallet out, cause you're going to lose"

"Ready?"

"Set?"

"Go!" I rush to the men's section running through clothes.

20 minutes may seem like a lot of time but this thrift store had mostly clothes and I need to find something in his size AND embarrassing.

I mentally chuckle at how many endeavor shirts were on the rack. No one wants these so why even hang them.

I thought this idea was cute until I realised I needed to go to the mutant clothing section cause of Hawks wings. There aren't very many options. I grab the black endeavor hoodie heading to the pant section. That has to be embarrassing enough.

The golden boy is going to have to go out looking not so perfect i smile finding sweat pants. He is always so high fashion with his jeans and on brand shirts.

I meet him early at the dressing room with a pair of sneakers.

"Ready to lose?" He taunted

"In your dreams" I hand over my pile while he handed over his, "Wait... is this a dress?"

"And heels, good combo. Should fit like a glove"

"I can't wear a dress that's cheating" I huff

"Should have said that before hand" Hawks smiled slipping into the dressing room.

I waited while he changed. When the door finally opened I raised a brow.

"Kid, isn't this a bit short?" Hawks tugged at the jacket.