8k Special

Jade

I was lost. In this strange world. This world filled with glass and noise. Was I dead? Could I finally meet Jasmine and Mama? Would they be proud of me? Where is Amon? My love? Where are you?

"Jade? Jade? Oh my God, Jade. Queen Iris."

A voice spoke my name with familiarity, yet I had never heard this one before.

I turned to see a woman walking to me with a big grin. I put up my defences, walking back. I bumped into someone and they pushed me roughly. I stumbled but didn't fall.

I spun around to meet a burly man with a scrowl on his face. He seemed pissed. But I was more.

"Can you watch where you are fucking going?"

That got me angry. All I did was bump into him, yet he wanted to get violent. If he wanted violence, he would surely get it. I could take him down in a second.

Before I could attack, the woman who called my name stood in my attack range. She held her hands up at the man and said,

"Sorry, she's new to the city."

The man seemed to accept this but scoffed before he left,

"Country bumpkins. Disgusting."

Oh Ra help me, I'm about to kill this man. Give me strength to resist this.

He walked away from my view. Saving himself.

"Phew. That could have been ugly", the woman said.

"I didn't need you. I could have handled him", I said, getting angry.

"Of course, I know that but the law these days are a pain in the arse. They are always jailing people for the littlest of things, even if it was in defence", she said.

I frowned.

"Who are you? And why do you know my name?"

"Oh yes, that. I'll tell you but could we go somewhere else. We are standing in the street."

I looked around, now noticing the other people around us. I nodded. She smiled.

________________

I didn't get to finish this. I lost track of where it was going and by the time I realized it, it was past 8k so yeah. I'm just going to post this like this unless someone wants me to continue it.

~Sayonara~