8

Ava's POV

"A....what?"

"Do you need me to scream in your eardrums or what?"

"I would love to but before that , I would love to tell you to mind your movements....Lady Bish."I requested since she's putting her feet on the stool.

"*cough*Yes , there's a deal sort of thing that the Villains League want us to make. We are going to Ream."

I

Don't

Get.

"Let's just say , her highness wants you to learn every single knight knowledge within 7 suns."

"What!?"

"Did I stutter?"

"That's impossible! I haven't even-"

"Then you better keep up the work. Don't forget that you're a knight that had the responsible of protecting me."

It really sounds like you're some god I need to serve!

A soft touch in my leg freaked me out and I found it's Johnny who did the trick.

"Johnny! What are you doing here?! I told you to stay with the other spirits back in the stable , didn't I?!"

"A spirit. Ah yes , where's Zex? He should probably be back by now."

"No clue , your highness. But , at least Prince Asch and his knights had returned."

"Right....He will faced his cruel punishment with his knights.... Soon , I will be queen of this land and Daemos shall be mine..."

Wait wha-

"Tsk , don't you just stand there! Get to your work , peasant!"

I groaned silently and walked out of the bitch's place.

But I felt curious..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What did she mean by.....

Daemos shall be mine?.....

Pierce's POV

It had been quite some time than the actual time Ava promised for training. I leaned against the trunk while giving my eyes some rest.

"Meow"I half opened my eyes and found Johnny sitting right next to me on a rock. I pat on it's head making it purred more. It does seems satisfying.

"Pierce!*gap*Sorry , a bit late after having some classes with Rhys."yelled Ava while gasping for air after the whole running. I pat on her head and start some basics with her.

Then spar

I managed to dodge away from her attack and she did try to dodge away from me. Keyword 'Tried'. I headbutt her to a tree.

She coughed out some blood and leaned against the trunk."Ava?" She looked at me with...a weird aura around her.....

She pulled out some ball shaped objects from her pocket , threw them in front of me . Sudden light and fog has blinded my eyes.