25

Asch's POV

That stupid royal advisor of mine , he dare to say such words to Ava and tried to attack her. After looking for her , I definitely need to sue that Daemos.

While passing the one and only lava lake , I spotted a figure facing the boiling lava. I walked passing the hot mist , taking a closer look.

"Ava! There you are! Ugh , do you know how much you make us worry?!" I yelled as she stood up and looked at me with a quite devilish eyes.

"I'm a human , right?" "W-What?! You're a Daemos! What the hell are you even talking about , stop acting stubborn and come with me." I stuttered and grabbed her wrist , heading back to the palace.

"Quit the acting." She said and I suddenly felt a heat by the palm. I quickly let go and found myself just hold Ava's lava covered palm?! I looked at this disguised Daemos and trying to make her snap out from the anger.

"I just remembered what some sort ever truth that you mention back on Earth. You had been lying with your loyal knights. I'm not dumb now." She said while walking backwards and standing in the middle of lava pool with 2 block of obsidian below her foot.

I was complete confused... How could she even got her memories back so fast?!

Her eyes were turned into dark goldish colour and she made a lava wave. I can feel the heat and pain from the boiling hot lava and Ava's heart.

She tried to grab me with the lava hand but I dodged away with my fire shield. She gone even serious of catching me and grew extra waves , trying to grab me. I quickly formed a wall of fire , blocking the lava waves that rushed towards me.

"Give it up , Asch..." I looked at Ava who had coldness in those eyes.

"You're never powerful than me." She said while increase the temperature of the lava , trying to break through my wall of flames.

I yelled for the burning pain.

"Stop..IT!!!"

Leif's POV

I was walking in the woods until I heard some noises nearby. But I just met several trees that seemed chopped down but without any chopping symptom.....

I felt furious about this overly chopping nature work until I witnessed the Daemos behind all of this.

"Ava?"

She respond to me by turning her head and somehow she tossed a vine , knocking me down.

"Oh Leif! I didn't notice you. What are you doing here?" She asked me confusingly. "You seem to have issues with Rhys and Prince Asch would like to learn more about it." I said while phased in front of her , you know , I hate wasting my energy on my feet.

"T-They aren't looking for me , are they?" She said while grabbed the fabric on my arm. "Who?" Right when I asked , some figures jumped down from the tree. They had masks on the- Wait....those masks....I recognize them!

"Leif dude! What are you doing here?" I looked at the leader that I thought dead , going to explain but got stopped by him ," Ugh , ignore the explanation , give me the human , Leif."

I looked at him with shocking eyes and at Ava with worried eyes. "Wait... You're trying to kill me?" She said while pushed away my iron grip. "A-Ava , just hear me out.""Come on , dude , just kill her already. She's just a human who's disguised like a Daemos." urged the leader.

"I'm working for Asch now! You have no idea what you just said! Ava! Please liste-" Ava looked at me with her face darkened and she looked at me with hatred.