9

The art sucks , since it's mine. Just reference of some characters.

Ava's POV

After packing my stuff in the 4 hour after the sun rise , I walked out of my bedroom , which saw Rhys who just so opportunely passed by my room.

"Oh Rhys! So early.""Pierce told me everything."I freaked out.

I shouldn't tell Pierce about this early.

"You better be careful , got it?"He said while pat on my head. I moved his hand away from mine.

People in this world are really obsessed with head pats huh?

"Got it , dad. Ugh , I already had the confirmation of Pierce. You can just get that worry sense out of your head."I said while walked towards the castle gates.

I don't need some disagreements from others. I'm gonna prove to them that I can.

"You're late.""Sincerely apologise. Had a delay."Lady Bish mumbled about me as she opened a portal to a town square looking area."Ready." I nodded and walked into the portal, following Lady Bish.

Asch's POV (I believe a lot of you are waiting for this:) )

After Father dismissed me for the whole gone missing for years and some responsibilities for being next to the throne lessons , I can finally get some rest for some time.

While walking back to my chamber , I met Rhys who seems worried about something."Rhys." I called him by a touch on the shoulder. "Prince Asch. You finally appeared after so long." "Whatever, just after explaining to Father about being gone on Daemos for so long."

"Prince Asch."greeted Pierce."Hope you found Princess Ava. Did you?" Rhys looked at Pierce nervously , they seems hiding something from me. "What is it? Better don't tell me she's dead by now.""N-No! She's fine Prince Asch. Just....""Speak."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"She what!?"I hit the throne hardly after hearing their explanation.

Type F if you felt sed for the throne :)

"Prince Asch , stay calm about this. I knew you would be furious about this. But , Ava had forgotten us-" "Except a spirit."I massaged the bridge of my nose.

"Where is she now?""At Ream. She's about to make a deal with the Villains League member who would give us help in stealing the jewel of her highness Petalyze.""Well , that's coincidence." As Rhys said so , I remember what Father mentioned.....

Flashback

"Anyways, we're about to set a war with the Reams. Better prepare." I looked at Father shockingly.

"But Father! You know how powerful is Ream by now! They used magic against us! Daemos was right now facing a magic crisis! If we used-"

"Silent!"He hit the throne hardly and his voice echoed in the throne room. "I know what I'm up to. We shall discuss about this by the next sun. Bring Rhys and Pierce with you as well. I'll inform Lady Bish and your brother about this."

"But Father-""Enough. Head to rest. It had been some suns since you and me had this conversation."

"Yes....Father."

.
.
.
End of flashback

"The High Council wants to begin a war with the Reams?""Well , that's a tough strategy to make.""Exactly. Reams will definitely use magic on us. Since there's one of the gods of the Ream break into the castle."