N I N E T E E N

MMorning came quickly, Katsuki always felt safer in places other than his parents'. Today was Saturday. He didn't want to wake his teacher, so he laid there just breathing until he looked over and stifled a laugh.

"Fuck 're you doing?" he whisper yelled at the orange tabby. The cat looked back at him from the top of the TV innocently, as if she wasn't doing anything odd. When he sat up, Koko casually strolled in from the little hall opposite the main entrance and his teacher followed, ever the zombie. Katsuki didn't talk. No adult could function before coffee and that was obviously. The case with this addict.

He didn't move until the man sat down in the armchair, practically chugging the boiling hot coffee. It was hazelnut. He could definitely tell now.

"Morning" he mumbled, trying and failing to hide a grin at the man's obvious addiction to the drink.

"Good morning, problem child"

"I can still go to Block 16 right?"

"Right to the point huh? Yeah, I'll be joining you for half the way, I've got an errand to run.

Katsuki nodded, "Okay, I've also gotta swing by the blocks adjacent, Mineta wants me to do a fuckin' favor"

"Alright, when do you wanna go?"

"As soon as I can. Actually, can I go now? They're feeding me"

His teacher shrugged, placing his cup down in his lap. It was empty.

"If you want. I'll come find you later okay?" Katsuki nodded happily, and moved to dig through his bag for his toothbrush.

It was mere minutes later that he was walking through the streets to his destination, Aizawa was next to him, in his hero outfit. Katsuki was just in casual clothes he'd also gotten from his bag. A simple white tee that was really baggy on him and black sweats. An outfit he chose because it was comfortable to kick ass in. A water bottle was in his hand, he held it by the cap, swinging as he walked. Aizawa didn't comment when he tucked a roll of bandages in his pocket earlier, opting to side eye the teen instead. When the man split off from him, Katsuki walked for a few more minutes before stopping to wrap his knuckles in the bandages, holding the bottle between his legs. He then continued in a pace that screamed danger, any people on the sidewalk crossing to the other side when they saw him, but he didn't care. He was Katsuki Purote now. He passed by Block 16, he was going to go back after he finished. his mission. He rounded the street to Block 18, Mineta's block. It was just as run down as Block 16, but it had an air of crime and hate. No wonder the purple headed boy was so odd. Purote headed to the white house with the grey roof that the boy had instructed him to. He knocked twice. The door opened.

"Purote!" It was weird seeing the boy in a casual outfit, a slightly stained purple sweater.

At the sound of Mineta's call, a grey haired woman rushed to the door, looking very stressed. "You're Purote!" She gasped, "Please help my nephew! I can pay anything you want!"

"I don't accept payments" He smiled, yet remained serious. 

"He said he'd help" The purple headed boy mumbled.

"Tch, Fuck am I supposed to do?"

"My cousin is uh... involved with a gang, he tried to leave and they got violent"

"So I'm supposed to kick the shit out of them and expect them to not take revenge?"

"If there was any other way, I'd want that, but..." The woman bowed.

"Don't bow to me" he sighed. "I'm no hero. Mineta, show me where I'm going"

As he was about to step away, the woman took his hands into hers; they were warm.