2

Lena
(Later That Night)
"Girl, I know that's not you. Ms. Married woman who's not looking to married." Stacy said as she walked into my room. "Girl please. This is only a one time thing. Plus this fit is old." I said. "Old? You mean to tell me you had that up in your closet all this long time?" Stacy asked. "Closet? Girl it was still in the pack I ordered it in. It was suppose to be a date night thing but you know, things happened." I said as I finished with my hair. "What?! You had that on delay because of some Michael?!" Stacy said as she looked me up and down. I giggled at her being dramatic. "Girl calm down. At least I'm wearing it now." I said as I put away the hair supplies. "How many other body snatchers you got in this closet?" She asked as she went through it.

"Allot." I responded. Stacy quickly turned around and looked at me. "And you just dress up like a busy maiden?" She said making me laugh. "Would you get out my closet and leave me alone." I joked. "Sorry but girl if I'm looking right, I see a few good looking outfits in here." Stacy said. "Okay look here." I said as I went I went close my closet. "You ready?" I said making her laugh. "Yeah, let's go." She said snaking my butt.

(No this is not Lena, this is just her outfit)

Jay
"Aye man, you done?" I heard my bro yell as he knocked on the door. I was currently getting head from some hoe I met last week. "Yeah man, finna be done now." I yelled back. I gently hit shorty on the head letting her know to get up. She got up and smiled but I quickly looked away from her, pulled my pants up, and walked out the room. "Aye Dee, you can get that I'm done with it." I said as I walked downstairs. "Man hell nawl, we trynna go to the club tonight. We heard the shit was jumping and it's some fine ass hoes out." Dee said. "Oh, well tell shorty to get the fuck out. I'm finna shower." I said as I walked in the bathroom. I put my phone on the sink and started my shower water. Before I could get in, I heard my damn phone ding.

Chris: I need you to go by the wedding planning office tomorrow.
Me: The fuck you want Chris?
Chris: I just told you. Melinda and I have to work overtime and we need somebody to talk with Selena tomorrow 🤦🏾‍♂️
Me: The fuck you want me to say? Ion do that love shit and you know that.
Chris: Man Jay, help a nigga out damn.
Me: You better fucking pay me for this shit. Love ain't my subject Chris but aight I'll help your simp ass out.
Chris: Preciate it!

__________________________

"Aye, your see that lil jhit right there?" Dee said pointing to a booth. It was 2 fine ass shorties over there. "Which one?" I asked. "The one in the black nigga. She fine as hell." Dee said. "Hell yeah. I'm finna go over there." I said as I started to walk towards them. "What's up." Dee said as he came up behind me. "Hey." Shorty in the blue dress said. "What's up, I'm Jay. This my bro Dee." I said. "I'm Stacy, short for Stacia. And this is Lena." Shorty said. "What's it's short for?" Dee asked. "Selena." She said as she finally looked up. Shorty was fine as shit, Ian finna lie to you. "Mind if we sit?" I asked. "Sure." She said as she scooted over allowing me to sit beside her and Dee beside her friend.

"I'm finna go and grab some drinks." Stacy said. "I'll come with you." Dee said. They got up and walked towards the bar area. "You're not one to talk huh?" I asked as I looked over to Selena. "No, I just have a lot on my mind." She said. She had a hurt look in her eye. I may not be into love and allat shit, but I'm all for helping. Or at least trying to. "Vent?" I asked her. She looked up at me and then scrunched up her face. "No, you wouldn't understand it." She said. "How would you know that? I'm just trynna talk to you." I said. "Well don't. I didn't ask you to dive into my business." She snapped. "All I asked was for you to vent you mad ass bitch!" I snapped back. She tried to move out the booth and pushed me out the way. "Move!" She yelled. "Move me." I joked. "I'll scratch you." She said with a straight face. "Trust me, I wouldn't mind a few scratches on my back." I smirked.

She cracked a smile as if she was about to laugh. "I'm asking you nicely to move. I need to find my friend." She said. I looked over to the bar and looked back at her. "Your friend and my friend looks like they having a good, drunken time." I said. She looked over at them and rolled her eyes. "Looks like I'm dropping her off home." She said giggling. "Same here." I said. "But it's getting late and I have to go to work tomorrow." She said. "Where you work?" I asked her as I moved out her way. "I own my own business." She said as she stepped in front of me. "Look, I'm sorry for calling you a mad bitch." I told her. "It's okay, I'm sorry for snapping on you." She said. Normally I wouldn't apologize for calling a female out her name but Lena was different. "It's cool. I shouldn't have stuck my nose in your business." I said. "Just dealing with a painful divorce. Still kinda hurt about it." She told me. When she sad that the glow in her eyes went away. "He's one dumb ass nigga I can tell you that." I told her. Before the conversation could continue her friend and Dee came stumbling over. "Well, I guess that's my cue to go." She said as she grabbed her purse. "Can I get your number?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. "If we cross paths again then maybe." And with that, she walked away with her friend out he club.