16

Stacy
"We're making our move tonight! Get Selena out of that house, get Asia here with us, and get your ass to safety. Now!" My dad yelled through the phone. "Where are we suppose to go? And how are we suppose to get her to you?" I asked. "This might be risky but it's for your own good. You and Selena will have to hide in the Mafia Headquarters for tonight while Malcom brings Asia to me." He said. "What if they find us?" I asked. "Then you know what to do. Train Selena as much as you can. Remember to protect her and the baby at all costs necessary!" He said before hanging up. "Well? What did he say?" Malcom ask. "He wants you to take Asia to him. Me and Selena will be at the HQ." I said. "But that'll be the first place they'll search for." Malcom said. "Exactly." I told him.

Jay
"So let me get this straight. Michael wants Lena dead because she broke his heart? He was the one who cheated." Dee said. "The shit not adding up, you're lying!" I said as I took the gun off safety. "That's what he told me man. That's all I know!" Zem said. "Yo blow his brains out!" Dee shouted. "Alright! I know why he hates Selena." Zem said. "Talk, now." I told him. "A few years back, Selena was pregnant with Michael's child. She had got into a car wreck and miscarried it, he's blamed her for it ever since. He's been trying to have another child but she just wouldn't have one. And so that led him to cheating on her but still no luck. Just like she made his life hell, he wants to make her life hell. Finding out she was pregnant was just a plus." He said. "You never were one to keep a secret, you'll crack under pressure." I smirked. "Which is why I can't let you live to another day." I said before sending three shots through his head.

I looked at Dee and nodded. "Let's go." I told him.

_____________________________

Lena
"Now, load this one and shoot it." Stacy said. She was currently teaching me how to shoot my target and where to shoot them exactly. I took the gun off safety and started shooting. Was I hitting my target? Yes. Did I overkill it? You damn right. "Growing up with the Malones grew on you I see." Stacy joked. "How could it not?" I joked back. We heard chaos outside and I started to panic. "No. Load the clip and get ready to set fire." Stacy said as she handed me another weapon. I did as told and heard as the doors swung open. "Hold! Hold!" We heard Slim yell. "It's just me." He said. He put the code in the door so it could automatically lock. "Send a warning next time will ya?" Stacy said as we lowered our weapons. "My bad. I just came to make sure you guys were alright. I heard gunshots and thought y'all were under attack." He said.

"No, we're good. Just showing Lena some of the basics." Stacy said. Before anyone could say anything else, we heard more people coming into HQ. It was Seth. He had a worried look on his face, I knew then that my life would change forever.

Jay
We were currently in a war. We killed off half of Michael's men, and they killed off half or ours. "If we hit up that car and the right half of the house, it's a 50% chance we getting Michael as well." Dee said. "I don't want a 50% chance I hit Michael, I want a 100% chance I hit him." I said. "Aye, we need lookout over here!" I heard Carter yell. "I got you!" Dee yelled back before heading Carter's way. It was then my life became so much easier. I was looking at him, he was looking at me, we were looking at each other. There he was, Michael himself. The minute he saw me he took off running. I chased him to an alley and stopped. "Finally, I got the chance to meet the man who's be threatening my life." He said. "Don't flatter yourself Mikey." I said.

"Mikey huh? Is that what you're calling me? Jay?" He asked. "You know, you're making this a hell of a lot lame." I said as I took my gun of safety and pointed it at him. "Killing me? You really wanna do this? If anything I should kill you." He said. "Oh yeah? Is it because I took your girl and got her pregnant?" I asked. "No. It's because you're the person who she got into that car wreck with. You killed our child, and the day she finds out is the day I win her back." He said. "Well lucky me and her, you won't be around to tell her." I said as I sent bullets through his whole body. "There you are!" Clevis said as he got to me.

"What's going on?" I asked. "We have to roll out, there was a mini war at HQ. We have to see if the girls are alright." I quickly followed him to the car and got in. Hopefully both my girl and baby is okay. All I could think about in this moment though was what Michael said. Am I really the reason Lena lost her first baby?