15

Lena
I sat on my bed panicking for the last 30 minutes. Jay was pacing back and forth making phone calls, Carter was trying to calm me down with the help of Stacy, and Malcom was questioning Asia for everything in the book. "Bitch speak! How did he know she was pregnant?!" He said. "I didn't even know!" Asia cried. "Then how did he find out?" Jay asked as he hung his phone up. "I need fucking answers!" He yelled. "I don't know!" Asia yelled back before falling to her knees and crying. "I didn't know she was pregnant. I haven't seen him alone since I first left." She said. "Well he found out somehow, so either you make a call and ask or I take your head off!" Malcom said. "Kelly!" I finally said. "Kelly told me that I didn't need to go into work Til all this died down and until the baby was born. I guess Zem heard her mention the baby and went back to tell Michael." I said.

"Zem? What the fuck you doing around Zem?!" Jay asked. "He showed up at her job. He was there when me and her got there." Carter said. "Clevis did mention he was gon be posing as if he needed something." Jay said. "You knew and didn't say anything?!" I snapped. "We thought Michael was just trynna throw us off his trail." Jay said. When he said that, Slim had came through the door. "Slim?" I asked. "Trust me, I'd love to catch up on life but right now we got things to worry about. Malcom you stay here with Stacy and Lena. Let's go." He said before rushing out the room with Jay and Carter. "The hell they doing?" I asked. "I would tell you, but some things are better left unsaid." Malcom said.

Jay
"Unc wanted all of us to meet at HQ." Slim said. "Tell Clevis I'll call him to come and get me. I got some unfinished business to handle." I told him. "Where you going?" Carter asked. "Me and Dee going to find Zem, you ride with them and call me when y'all get ready to ride out." I told him. Slim nodded his head and dropped me off at Dee's house. I got out the car and walked in. Just like we planned, Dee had Zem down in the basement. "Zem, long time no see. Or is it that you're going by Raymond Stone now?" I said as I sat in the chair in front of him. "Yo man, don't do this. Please, I got a daughter one the way." He said. I laughed in his face. "I guess I'm suppose to care. You went back and ran your mouth. You told Michael that I was having a child on the way. And now he's threatened me, my soon to he fiancé, and my unborn child." I said.

"You turned your back on your roots and now want me to spare your life?" I instantly pulled out my gun and held it to his head. "You got 5 seconds to tell me everything Michael had planned or I'll have your brains splattered all over this room."

Clevis
"Thank you for rallying up boys. As you all may know, my two daughters were attacked last month by some men who aren't worth a life." I said between chuckles. "Though getting the Malone Mafia was enough to tear this whole state into pieces, I decided to call only a few of you to help us out in getting rid of those said men." I stated to walk around the room, looking at every Malone in there. "But it's been brought to my attention that this Michael fellow has not only threatened the life of one of our newest members Jay, he threatened the life my goddaughter Selena and her unborn child. He's also threatened us with his Shadow Empire. Apparently he hasn't heard about the expansion of the Malone's, has he?" I asked. "No, Uncle Clevis." They said in unison. "Apparently he doesn't know that we don't take lightly to threats towards the family, does he?" I asked. "No, Uncle Clevis." They responded again. "Then I say we don't just take half of the Malone Family Tree, we take the whole Malone Generation and take this bitches down!" I said. They cheered as a sign of agreement.

"Carter, get Jay on the phone and tell him we make our move tonight." I said as I pulled him to the side. He nodded and walked away while making his call. Seth, my nephew, had walked up to me. "Unc, what are we gonna do? Granted we have our connections to that Empire but we don't know everyone who's apart of it." He said. "Oh don't worry. We have something better than the connections. He have Michael's mistress, trust me Seth. Those sons of bitches are gonna wish they never fucked with the Malones."