11

Jay
I rolled around for a lil bit, hoping to see Michael on my own. I was about go to home Til I got a call from Dee. "What's up?" I asked. "I know where Michael lay his head at night." He said. "Where? And how?" I asked. "My cousin. She came over here telling me where he stay and that she found out who he really was." He said. "Who's your cousin?" I asked. "Her name is Asia. They were dating I assume." He said. "Asia!? The hoe?" I slipped up and asked. "Woah, chill." Dee said. "Dude, she's the reason all this is going on. If she would've stayed away from Michael, Lena wouldn't have filed for a divorce!" I snapped. "Dude chill! I didn't know, okay?" He said. "Yeah." I said before hanging up and pulling up to his house.

"I feel like this a setup." I said as I sat on the couch. "I promise you it's not." Asia said. "I don't believe you." I said. "Jay, why would she lie? To me?" Dee asked. "I don't know how she treat family but I know how she treat others." I said. "Anyways, let's go. Asia, we riding in your car." I said as I stood to my feet. "Why my car?" She asked. "You're his chick meat. It wouldn't be suspicious if you pulled up at his place." I said. I walked outside to her car. "You're driving, since you know where it's at." I said. She unlocked the car and we all got in. We pulled up to Michael's crib but he wasn't home. "Where else do he go?" I asked her. "He goes to work." She said. "Nah, i don't believe in crashing folks work place. What time he get off?" I asked. "He gets off at 1 in the morning." Asia said. "Take us back to Dee house. I'll see y'all round 1." I said.

__________________________________

Stacy
"Mama it's okay. Lena's boyfriend has everything under control." I said as I followed my mother through the house. "Lena is like my daughter! She's practically your sister! You are my daughter! Nobody messes with my daughters!" My mother yelled. Round this time my father was getting in from work. He called off early due to what happened the previous night. "Stacia!" He yelled, calling me by my real name. "I'm right here." I said. "¿Quién te hizo esto a ti y a Lena?!" He yelled, speaking in his first language. "Que no es un buen hombre Michael!" My mother yelled. "Mamá, papá cálmate. El novio de Lena lo tiene cubierto. En inglés por favor." I said. They looked at me and nodded. My dad's first language is Spanish. My mom is half Hispanic and half African American, and my dad is full on from Spain.

"I just can't believe you didn't tell us last night." My father said. "Dad I was knocked out and so was Lena." I explained. "Is she okay?" My mom asked. "Yes. Well I don't know. No I assume. She's currently at her boyfriend's house. He wanted her to stay there so he could know she was safe." I said. "And this boyfriend of hers, what's his name?" My dad asked. "His name is Jay. I haven't learned his full name yet." I said. "Well you give him my number. And you tell him to call Clevis Malone. We can do business together." My dad said. "Dad please don't tell me you're gonna-" "That Michael messed with you and Selena. He messed with a Malone. And if it's one thing the people down in Atlanta, Georgia know, they know you don't mess with us Malones." My dad before walking out the house.

A/N: (¿Quién te hizo esto a ti y a Lena? = Who did this to you and Lena) , (Que no es un buen hombre Michael = That no good man Michael) , (Mamá, papá cálmate. En inglés por favor = Mom, dad calm down. English please)

Lena
"What do you mean the Malones are coming back?!?" I yelled through my phone. Stacy had called telling me how her dad wants her to give Jay his number. "If the Malones come to town do you know what will happen? They'll destroy any and everything associated with Michael." I said as I paced my room. "I know. I tried to talk them out of it, there's just no getting through to them." Stacy said. "Tell Mr. Clevis that Jay had it under control." I said. "I tried, he wants to work with Jay." Stacy said. "Where is he? Let me try talking to him." I said. I heard Stacy call for him and he grabbed the phone. "Selena?! Are you okay?" He asked. "Mr. Clevis I'm fine. Call off the Malones, please. Innocent people will be hurt." I said. "You and Stacy were tho two innocent people who got hurt dealing with him and his goons. Now it's my turn." He said. "And Selena, to you I'm dad." He said before giving the phone back to Stacy. "Battle of the Malones?" She asked. "Battle of the Malones." I told her.