Chapter 15

Once we arrived at the hotel, we went to their room and everything was a mess. 

"I kind of thought you guys had a house or something," I looked around at the shit all over the floor. 

"We don't live here," Paul said. "We live in Germany, but we're staying here."

"I see," I nodded my head. 

"Where is everyone?!" Paul yelled. 

"FUCKING YOUR MOM!" Someone yelled and then ran out-it was a very skinny man who looked almost anorexic and had no shirt on, but just underpants. 

He started talking in German, but I couldn't understand what he was saying. "The phone, Paul."

"Right," He guided me to the kitchen and handed me the phone. 

"He's going to be here any second," Christoph told Paul. 

Once the phone picked up, Peter said, "Hello?"

"It's Rilla," I said. 

"Rilla?" Peter asked. "What are you doing?"

"I'm at a friend's house," I lied not wanting him to get worried. "Yeah, I saw her at the store and I hadn't seen her in a long time and I just wanted to catch up with her."

"Okay, well, you know that you can't just do that randomly? I mean, there are groceries and-"

"Order pizza."

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"Yes."

"Oh my God, yes! WANT PIZZA, GRAYSON?!"

I shook my head and chuckled. "Alright, well, I'll see you when I get back."

"How long will you be?"

I looked and saw Paul, Christoph, and two other men discussing something. 

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "I'll call you when I'm about to leave, though. Is that alright?"

"Yeah-remember no drinking."

"I know."

"Bye, love you too."

"Love you too," I hung up the phone. "Um-"

"RILLA!" Christoph picked me up and threw me onto the bed and locked the door. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled. 

He put his hands over my mouth and then I started screaming, but stopped knowing that it would get me nowhere. 

"He's here," He whispered as the door open and I heard people greet each other. 

"Who?" I asked. 

"Your friend."

"CHRISTOPH!" A male voice yelled. 

"Go hide in the closet and I will come get you, alright?"

"Okay," I did as I was told for some idiotic reason and stayed in there.

I thought about how stupid I was for listening to some stranger that I didn't even know. They could murder me and no one would know. I debated on whether or not to come out and ask them what was going on, but I decided to stay because I didn't want to risk my child's life. 

I got up and put my hand on the doorknob because I wanted to get out in case if I didn't do anything and just stayed there. I stepped back and stared at the door, but then it opened up and hit me causing me to fall onto the floor. 

"HOLY SHIT!" Someone chuckled and picked me up. 

I looked and it was a very attractive man with silver hair (with a hint of purple) who was taller than me and wearing a black shirt and pants. 

"I'm Richard," He shook my hand. "I'm sorry for hitting you."

"It's fine," I said and then shook my head. I wasn't allowed to call someone else attractive-I was married. 

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry-I was thinking."

"That's alright. Come out."

He took my hand and we walked to the front. 

"GODAMMIT, RICHARD!" Paul yelled. "HE JUST WENT TO THE FUCKING BATHROOM! YOU COULD'NT HAVE BEEN FASTER?!"

"I hit her with the door!" He replied. 

"This is Oliver," Christoph stood up and pointed to a bald man with a beard. "The man sitting next to him is Flake."

I looked next to Oliver and it was the man who looked anorexic. 

"Sit down," Christoph grabbed me and we sat down on a couch. "You're very tense."

"I'm a little nervous," I chuckled. 

"Why?" Richard asked. 

"Well," I fiddled with my fingers. "Paul and Christoph came up to me in the store and said they knew who my friend was and I'm in a fucking hotel and I'm not seeing my friend! I called my husband and lied to him so that he wouldn't get worried and on top of that, I SPENT TWO HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS ON GROCERIES!"

"Jesus Christ, someone's pissed," I heard a familiar voice say and my heart dropped. 

As soon as a shadow came out of the corner, I stood still-it was him.