𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31

(warnings...)

◉ ◉ ◉

I ran the back of my hand over Adonis's tear stained cheek, "You love me..?"

He nodded and I watched him look up at me, searching my eyes for a deeper meaning.

I slid my hand to the back of his neck, running my thumb along the side of his strong chin.

He slowly shut his eyes as I closed the space between both of our eager mouths.

His lips were so tepid and velvety that I couldn't help but sink onto his lap.

I kept the kiss steady and subtle until he stood up with me in his arms, walking over towards the bed to lay me on my back.

Without breaking the kiss, I slid my fingers to his belt, tugging desperately as my core started to titillate.

He pulled his lips from mine, keeping his eyes between my bare wide open legs. I watched him place his sword down and pull his shirt over his head.

I hadn't realized how hard I was staring until I looked up at his face, only to find his eyes were on mine. He didn't break the eye contact as he dropped his pants and boxers to the floor, moving himself over my aching body.

"Adonis..." I whispered softly into his ear as he leaned down to kiss my cheek.

He rose his head and I started to smile nervously, "I'm scared."

My father had said to wait until marriage. The law had said for no man to accompany me in bed at all.

I felt so guilty, even though I had already experienced other things with Adonis.

Not only that...just what if he doesn't exit me in a timely manner?

'Me too,' he signed.

I blinked at his response and giggled at the thoughts that were roaming inside of my head.

Of course...why would it matter? I wasn't the only one feeling it. We both were in this together.

I was about to be loved in ways I didn't think I could ever be loved.

I was safe.

Adonis looked at the happiness that suddenly washed over my face, beginning to blush as his heart pounded against his chest.

I sat up and pushed him down onto the mattress, straddling his waist.

I pursed my lips together to hide a smile,  "Adonis...your hair."

He blinked and I smoothed the strands of hair down that were sticking up on his head.

'Thank you,' he signed.

I nodded, before playing with my fingers, "A-are you ready?"

'If you are.'

I closed my eyes and kissed along the scar of his neck, feeling one of his hands trail down my back. It tickled, but in a way that made me crave more of his touch and not shy away.

I felt his tip hit my mound and started to moan underneath his chin. He began to thrust up ever so lightly, trying to control himself.

I kissed along his chest and I could sense his body tensing at my lips.

I had trailed many pecks down his body until my face met his twitching shaft.

He looked down at me with reddened cheeks and glassy eyes. I kissed his throbbing length, before crawling back up to meet his face to crash my lips against his.