𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41

I was lost at the information, "Are there more Akazanos I should be aware of?"

Oridan shook his head, "The three you know currently are the only ones alive."

After a moment, we all walked up to the surface and I gasped in admiration, "The water is so wide..."

"First time seeing an ocean?" Amy asked, beginning to steer a wooden wheel at the nose of the ship.

"Yeah, I had always painted one, but never laid eyes on the real thing."

Adonis leaned over the edge.

I grabbed onto his arm fastly, "B-be careful Adonis."

His ears perked up and he pointed at a glowing purple fish hopping through a wave.

I looked at the admiration all over his face, "You like it?"

He nodded and signed, 'Pretty.'

I smiled, looking back towards the glistening fish, "Yeah...it is."

We both saw a hook go through it and Adonis turned pale.

My uncle hummed, rolling up the string attached to his fishing pole, "Not as big as I thought it'd be."

I ran over to him instantly, trying to push him over the edge.

"What are you doing? Want a piece or somethi-"

"You killed it!!!"

Adonis and Enrian rushed over to me in attempt to pull me off, and I crawled up my uncle's back, trying to choke his stiff neck.

"Let go niece."

"Never!!! You killed Adonis's happiness!!!"

Enrian pulled at my arm and I bit his hand.

He yelped, "Iven! Help!!!"

My cousin was too busy talking to Amy, "I'm sure you have it under control."

Uvin sighed, "Move out of the way."

My uncle wasn't even thinking too much of it as I kept trying to crush his neck.

"Move Vinny!" I warned.

He poked my cheek, and I blinked.

"I have some gummy snacks."

I gasped, "Really?"

He nodded, "You can have them if you get down."

I hopped off my uncle's back and Uvin gave me a pack of gummies.

They all watched me eat them calmly.

My uncle groaned and walked past me, holding the fish by its tail, "Almost died over some sushi. Pathetic."

Enrian held in a laugh, nudging Uvin with his elbow, "A way to a woman's heart is food. Guess you are better with the ladies than I am. Yeah?"

"Y-yeah," he responded hesitantly.

My brother made a face, "Alright man, we need to talk about this."

Uvin turned red, "About what?"

I brought Adonis to the side with me.

'Is this drama again?' Adonis signed.

I nodded, putting another gummy in my mouth.

"About this," Enrian said and motioned between the two of them with his hands as he moved to stand in front of him.