chapter 3

"I lie awake just to convince myself
This wasn't just a dream
'Cause you were right here and I should've taken the chance
But I got so scared and I lost the moment again "

Sam's POV

Me- The project sounds amazing...I hope everything goes well

I finally manage to say those words. No matter what i was feeling, i still need to be a good friend.

Julie- thankyou balwe.

She hugs me tightly pressing her body against mine. I don't think she is realising how much it's turning me on . My member has become as hard as a rock. I can feel her breasts pressing against my chest omg
I hug her more tightly keeping my hand on her waist and pulling her closer.
In no time she is on my lap and we are still hugging completely lost into each other.
I slowly stare into her eyes trying to figure out what's going in her mind.
I can see it she's liking it too.
So should I make the next move? Is she feeling what I am feeling?
I slowly put the strand of hair which is on her face behind her ear. I look at her again to see if she wants me to back up. She clearly doesn't want me to back up. She starts moving her face closer to mine.
I cup her face and just as i was about to kiss her

*Beep beep beep*

Ahh there someone had to disturb us .
She gets back to her senses and goes and sit in her original place  and smiles at me awkwardly as if she's telling me this is not happening again it was a mistake.

Her phone was ringing continuously for 5 mins finally she finds it and picks it up.

Julie- Oh hi Farhan! How are you?

What? Did he really had to call her right now , couldn't he have waited for 15- 20 more minutes?
Wait a minute Julie told me they only chatted on insta. But if he has her number too...I guess they talk a lot then.
They seem close. How come she never told me about him?

Julie- Yaa the director just called me a few minutes ago and told me about it.

Julie - yaa Paris would be so fun.

Julie- what right now?

Julie - Actually I was going somewhere right now.

She keeps her hand on the phone speaker and looks at me .
And asks if Farhan can join us.

I just nod my head. And smile. Of course he had to join us I mean when did anything good ever happened to me.
I was going to spend time with my bawli today but no someone had to disturb us.
That too this Farhan!

Julie - yaa we are going XYZ mall you can meet us there in 10 mins . Byee. See you!

She cuts the call.

Julie- I'm so sorry. Actually he wants to discuss about tomorrow's chemistry test and you know na how much I want to do this project...its really amazing....I wish it was you instead of him tho...I would have been more comfortable.

Me- yaa...maybe we will get a project soon too

Julie - yaa let's hope so

Driver - *take the partition down* ma'am , sir , we have reached .

Me - ok thankyou!

We get out of the car.
And go to the mall entrance
And there he is FARHAN SHAIKH. Standing there all handsome waiting for my bawli 😤
POV ends
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Did you like the chapter 😂?
Do you think Farhan and Sam will get along?
Will Julie get the project?
.
.
.
.
Update coming soon😘