Chapter 52

Julie's POV

I wake up and feel myself wrapped around someone's arms. I lookup and see Sam sleeping beside me. I get up with a jerk and stand near the bed , trying to process everything that happened. How our little tickling incident lead us here. But what does this mean? Does he love me or was it just some kind of one night stand?

I was in my thoughts and then I heard, Sam "Good morning"
He said as he yawned and got out of bed. Wait why is he acting so normal?
I was just thinking this and then I noticed Sam widening his eyes ....Oh looks like he just remembered what happened last night.

What is he thinking? He give me a awkward smile. And says , "umm can we talk about last night..?"

As much as I want to talk about last night...I'm not ready to talk about it, what if he says it was just a one night stand and didn't mean anything?

Me- Idk...I'm really not sure if I want to...

Sam- Julie.....

He says, and starts moving near me....he cups my face in this hands and stares right into my face.

"Look I know that I have done a lot of things to hurt you and in sorry for that I really am. I promised myself that I won't let you go through this again...so I kept myself away from you ... ignoring all my feelings... But after last night I realised that we make each other happy , we are comfortable with each other , and you are my bestfriend and the only person I can ever imagine myself with.... please give me one more chance.... give us one more chance....I promise I won't hurt you .....I promise that I will make you forget all the painful memories of the past...I will treat you right this time, I love you Julie"

I wasn't expecting him to say this....if anything I was expecting him to say something completely opposite...so I just stood there in shock...still trying to process everything he said .This is what I always wanted him to tell me....this is what I was waiting for. But now as I hear those words coming out of his mouth....all I think about about is how much we hurt each other when we were in a relationship...how our friendship was completely broken...I can't take that risk again.. .I don't want our friendship to be ruined, like it was ruined before we didn't even speak to each other for two years and how that the things are normal again...I can't risk it. But at the same time..I wanna be with him ....I love him...I have always just loved him. Ughh why do things have to me so complicated.

I see Sam staring at my face, wondering what is taking me so long, I can't meet his gaze.. I look away.

"Sam....I- "

Before I could say anything he crashed his lips on mine. And in that moment I forgot everything that I was thinking...I got lost in him. I kissed him back just as passionately.

He slowly picks me up while we kiss and pins me the wall. Our tongues are in a furious battle.... exploring every inch of each other's mouth. He starts caressing my butt with one hand and the other slides inside my top grabbing my breasts.

The kissing became more and more intense to a point that we were not able to breathe properly. We seperated our lips so that we could breathe and then he crashed his lips on mine again.
This time ripping my top and bra off in one go....me starts massaging my breasts as we kissed... slowly his lips started moving down... kissing me on my cheek, then neck, then collar bone , then finally those lips landed on one of my breasts, he gently Pressed his lips on them and then started sucking them... leaving me in moans....he skillfully played with his tongue around my nipples.. leaving a few bites along the way.

I unzipped his pants while he was treating my breasts and took out his manhood... Stroking it with my hands making it harder and harder...he moaned as he was sucking on the breasts.

He came up and kissed me again...while I was grinding my sweet spot on the manhood.

I took the dominance now and pinned him to the wall , stroking his manhood while we kissed, slowly my lips travelled through his body , leaving hickey's everywhere, I went down on my knees and kissed on his shaft... playing with my tongue around it. I take his manhood in my mouth... sucking it and making him more hard. His moans Felt like a sweet music playing in background. And I totally loved it!

I was sucking on his manhood. He grabs my hair and takes control of me making me suck him faster . I could feel how desperate is he. I gagged a few times and I feel his juices trying to release themselves.

"I am gonna cum- ahh fuck, holy shit!" he released his juices in my mouth, I licked all of them off ....he picked me up and pinned me to the wall again.

He kissed me again.... tearing down my pants as we kissed. He started massaging his manhood on me and inserted two of his fingers inside me......I let out loud moans as he was thrusting his fingers inside me. I let go off the kiss trying to catch my breath. I arched my back as he skillfully starred to playing with my sweet spot. He kissed my cilt massaging around it with his tongue while he finger-fucked me.

He slowly parted the my lips with his other hand and started licking inside me...by now I was moaning like crazy. I was so close. He gave in one last thrust with his fingers and I released all my juices on his fingers and in his mouth. He licked the juices off his fingers and came up and kissed me again.

We were kissing passionately. He position his manhood at him entrance and thrusted it in without any warning. I let out a loud moan biting his lip ...looks like this encouraged him....he started fucking me harder and faster... making me and him a moaning mess. After hot 20 mins of fucking both of us released our juices on each other. " Ahhh" both of us gave out one last moan as we finished our session.

After this Sam started at me and said , " I know that you are not ready to take any decision right now..I want you to be my girlfriend....I can clearly see that you have doubts about it so what if we become friends with benefits ?"

Huh? That sounded a good offer we will get to fuck each other while still being each other's bestfriend and as we are friends with benefits , there would be no jealousy, no possessive only pure sex and friendship...this is perfect.

"I am in" I said staring at his lips.

"Great! Round two? "
I nodded and he kissed me again.