Chapter 54

Julie finishes the shoot and Sam comes to pick her up......Julie comes towards him and smiles lightly and sits in the car.

Sam- how was your shoot?

Julie- fine.

Sam- what happened?

Julie- nothing.

Julie is filled with guilt, she doesn't want to hide the kiss from Sam, but she knows how protective and insecure Sam can get especially when it is Faisu. And it's not like she kissed him back so logically she didn't do anything wrong. Or atleast that is what she has made herself believe.

Sam stops the car after sometime.

Julie- why are we stopping?

Sam- I can see that something is worrying you...so I thought maybe ice cream can help😋

Julie- yum..😋you are the best.

They were about to get out of the car when Julie's phone rang, It was Faisu. She looks at Sam.

Julie- Just a sec...I'll take this call.

She gets out if the car and moves away from Sam.

On call,

Julie- Hi.

Faisu- Hi. Can we meet please...I wanna talk. Please don't say no.

Julie- right now?

Faisu- Anytime you are free...just come at my place.

Julie- ok .. I'll come at 8?

Faisu- yaa sure. Im waiting.

Cuts the call.

Julie goes to Sam now,
Julie- let's go 😋

Sam- who was it?

Julie- (gulps) umm no one it was someone's from umm advertising agency.

Sam- ohhhh( says a little suspiciously)

They go and eat ice cream, Sam notices that Julie is Acting a bit off today, so he also takes her for a.long drive, they arrive home by 7:30. They are in the elevator.

Sam- (smriks and looks at Julie) so....you wanna come to my place? 👀😉

Julie- umm I would love to...but um I have to go somewhere.

Sam- oh okay. When will you be back.

Julie- in two hours maybe.

Sam- okk...I'll wait.😘😉

Both of them go home and Julie again gets out to go and meet Faisu.

She reaches his house and rings the bell.

Faisu- Hi, please come in.

Julie- thank you.

The enter Faisu's living room and sit on sofa.

Faisu- Julie..I'm so sorry for today..I shouldn't have kissed you. I don't want to make things awkward between us...can we go back to being friends please?

Julie- (smiles) yaa of course...we will always be friends....also I'm so sorry for not feeling it back.

Faisu- it's ok...you know you are not the only girl in the world 😂 I'm sure there are many.

Julie- yaa you are going to find someone who is much better than me 😌 you are a great person.

Faisu- we are cool right?

Julie- yaaa😁

They both have dinner together. And things are normal . Even though Faisu still loves Julie he knows that its better that it stays buried because Julie very clearly loves Sam.

Julie was about to leave but it starts raining heavily.

Faisu- it's raining very heavily...you should stay here.

Julie- um. Are you sure?

Faisu- Yaa mam as it is guest room is like your room only 😂

Julie- 😌😂 okk I'll stay 😊

Julie goes in the guest room and was going to sleep when receives a text from Sam .

Sam- "Are you back yet.?"

Julie- "No...I will be back tomorrow morning...meet you then?"

Sam- "Where are you?"

Julie- "Just out for some work and it's started raining so...I can't come home today...I'm staying in a hotel. "

Sam- "okk"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Julie wake up" "jaldi" Julie wakes up and sees Faisu...in panic.

Julie- what happened?

Faisu- see this.

(It was a newspaper with a photo of Julie and Faisu kissing and Julie staying at Faisu's house)
Headline- Our fav on-screen couple , Faislie, finally being a off- screen couple too? )